1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XForex/XTrade

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by NDE AE, Sep 20, 2015.

1. NDE AE

NDE AE Recruit

Be careful of the following signs:
    1. Bonuses on deposit (will be shown on your account but you will not get it unless you make a lot of trades in 30 days
    2. Premium account Promise - they will assign an account manager who will give you advice on what to trade
    3. Elana Solomon - Account manager. She is an expert in emotional blackmail

I have lost usd4499 in less thank 24 hours. Lesson learned, be very vigilant on what people say. Used to have usd10, 000 in my account but I was able to withdraw usd5,000 after not having traded for more than a week. I told Elana that i need yo get the money first before I start trading again. So I got it in 3 days. That was really quick.

I tried to withdraw the remaining usd5000 but as soon as i hit the submit button Elana Solomon called me and told me:

1) do not withdraw trade with me as you promised.
    2) Don't you trust me? You are trading with an expert. Just try and if you wouldn't like it then withdraw
    3) i send an email to cancel your withdrawal

I agreed to trade but told her that should the trade go against me, i wouldn't be able to increase it as I don't have any more.

She again told me not to worry and just trust her. I bought 50 contracts of GER30. And she told me to set up a take profit amount. I asked her what about the stop loss? She said don't put a stop loss. That it may go to as low as 80. But will come back up after. That should have been my indicator that instead of buying i should have sold. It went on going down afternoon and i asked her if i should just close it at a loss. She said NO, and I should wait.I reminded her that the margin may be too low. She said it will be ok. I did until the trade got automatically closed because of the margin.

If i didn't listen to her advise and closed it earlier, i would have at least retain some of the money.

Is there any way we can warn others about this?

2. rajmadaher

rajmadaher Recruit

we have to find someone who will sue this company asap

3. NDE AE

NDE AE Recruit

I really hope somebody here helps us. Thanks for your reply

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

First, invite the company's trading "expert" to come and join this thread.

5. NDE AE

NDE AE Recruit

Thank you for your advice. Will message her and invite. Thanks

6. Eamonz

Eamonz Recruit

Good day. How can I withdraw my money in xforex. I am from philippines. They have a chance to withdraw my money. Thanks

7. NDE AE

NDE AE Recruit

Use the fund management and withdraw. You have to send the withdrawal form to them on email. Follow up. Good luck!

: xforex