1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xforex

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Brandontzh, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Brandontzh

Brandontzh Recruit

Hi guys, im from singapore and last week I opended a account from xforex and deposit a sum of 400usd into it. And after I opended the account I went to do some research about this broker and what I found that is alot people are saying that this xforex is a scammer. So now im really very worry about my money that I put in.

2. LoRio

LoRio Sergeant

Not all reviews are valid.
    Trade and provide feedback.
    You had better choices available to you though.

3. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

If you are uncomfortable or has no confidence in the broker, why don't you close your account and (after doing some diligent research) get another broker that you feel comfortable with??

4. Brandontzh

Brandontzh Recruit

Okay thanks bro. I will try to make some withdrawal on my winning sum first and see how it goes.

5. LoRio

LoRio Sergeant

try to gradually substitute your initial deposit with winnings until you withdraw a total of 400.
    Then you ll have 400 in 400 out , and the knowledge of whether to continue with them or not.

6. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

Yup....good idea to get some "interest" from your deposit before withdrawal ;)
    But like LiRio advised, do it gradually so as not to "spook" them or to make them suspicious of your intention :p

7. LoRio

LoRio Sergeant

++
    Become a shark , one part at a time.
    Start with the fin