XLR Trade is a scam

Go ahead and open an FPA traders court case against them. To do so, follow the suggested steps here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/
Thank you for your prompt reply. I just tried filling the case but I cannot proceed with submitting it as I get this message: upload_2018-2-27_23-11-10.png
Do you have an idea why I get this message and how I can solve this? thank you.

FPA Forums Team Note: The place where you enter company contact emails has a very specific format. If you get the error again, take a screenshot showing what you are entering in that field.

Please also look at your review. You entered your email address instead of the name you gave on the review for item #3.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I just tried filling the case but I cannot proceed with submitting it as I get this message: View attachment 36475
Do you have an idea why I get this message and how I can solve this? thank you.

FPA Forums Team Note: The place where you enter company contact emails has a very specific format. If you get the error again, take a screenshot showing what you are entering in that field.

Please also look at your review. You entered your email address instead of the name you gave on the review for item #3.
There is a reply in RED from the FPA Forums Team :)

Back