xlrtrade.com

orfi45

Recruit
On 2017-09-07 I made a withdrawal request of 10.000 eur on XLRTRADE site. On my account (n. 161408) there were about 20.000 euro and I had no open trades.

My request was pending for authorization for months. I sent many mails and made many phone calls to know the reason of this delay. I called italian office (011 0121588), but nobody really explained me why xlr didn’t authorize my request.

Suddenly on 2018-01-08 I received a mail from XLR support where they write:

“Dear client, we cannot complete your WD request due to not having the required amount of money in your account to withdrawal.

We have closed your withdrawal request.”

I checked my account and I discovered that three trades (BTCJPY) were opened on 2018-01-04 and closed on 2018-01-05 with an overall loss of 45997,45 euro.

Of course I never performed that trades. The only explanation is that someone of XLR knows my account password and operate on my trade account without my knowledge.

I lost all my funds and I have no hope to recover my money. I think XRLTRADE is a scam, a dangerous scam.

On 2017-09-07 I made a withdrawal request of 10.000 eur on XLRTRADE site. On my account (n. 161408) there were about 20.000 euro and I had no open trades.

My request was pending for authorization for months. I sent many mails and made many phone calls to know the reason of this delay. I called italian office (011 0121588), but nobody really explained me why xlr didn’t authorize my request.

Suddenly on 2018-01-08 I received a mail from XLR support where they write:

“Dear client, we cannot complete your WD request due to not having the required amount of money in your account to withdrawal.

We have closed your withdrawal request.”

I checked my account and I discovered that three trades (BTCJPY) were opened on 2018-01-04 and closed on 2018-01-05 with an overall loss of 45997,45 euro.

Of course I never performed that trades. The only explanation is that someone of XLR knows my account password and operate on my trade account without my knowledge.

I lost all my funds and I have no hope to recover my money. I think XRLTRADE is a scam, a dangerous scam.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back