• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem XLTRADE kept profit and closed my account! BEWARE!!!!!!

I am having an issue with a company

Bravoinuh

Recruit
I have had the XL TRADE accelerated account for just over 30 days. Start -up process was seamless, customer care service was immaculate, then trading began.

Due to this being my very first month, I was very conservative among other market conditions as I approached the month of August. However, managed to gain just under my deposit in PROFIT. In other words, profits gained within my 30days of trading was +90%.

Following protocol, I sent a withdrawal request well over the stipulated "9 days prior" requesting a withdrawal of profits in the amount of that 90%. I then followed up as my withdrawal date (August 18, 2022) came closer, just to make sure there weren't any missing steps to this withdrawal process. I was told via email that all that was outstanding, was my banking information of which was immediately provided.

On my withdrawal date, I received 10% of my 90% that was requested which I found to be quite odd and wondered if there was a mistake of some sorts. I followed up day after day via emails and MULTIPLE phone calls to no avail. in fact, on the phone calls, the customer care rep had no answers but kept telling me that my request was passed on to the necessary department for review and I should get a call back which never happened and this scenario happened like 5 different times after telling the following reps of the initial encounter saying they'll call back and never did. I then received an email stating:
"Hi xxxxxx,

About your withdrawal inquiry, please note, that AMA Accounts are complex financed structures where we provide substantial capital and cover negative balances."

I responded AND confirmed that there was NO negative balance on my account whatsoever and sent screenshots of my trading history which reflected +90% PROFIT and asked for them to correct the amount and send the balance to the same bank information they have on file. They responded to say my inquiry got passed along to the relevant department for clarification.

Few days later, I received an email regarding account review which is said to be a normalcy which occurs monthly. Please note. emails regarding my profits are still being sent and IGNORED by XL TRADE. 48 hours after "Account Review" I received an email titled, Risk Assessment and it goes:

"Dear Trader,

This is an important Account Notification regarding the account:

Login ******

We regularly conduct account reviews in terms of risk assessment as XLTRADE covers negative balances on AMA Accounts.

Please be informed, that your AMA account does not qualify to be maintained any longer due to the risk measures.

According to our conditions, we return your deposit.

You will receive your deposit back to your bank account or crypto address within the next two business days."

Since then I've sent NUMEROUS emails regarding my profits gained and STILL have NOT received any information regarding these profits. I have no problem with them closing the account for whatever "risk assessment" haha because I know that is all false and there was absolutely NO negative balance on my account whatsoever. I just want to know where my profits went and why was I only given 10% of the requested amount of 90%.80% just randomly disappeared and unaccounted for. I've even said, if someone responded saying is was a mistake and that it'll be added to my next withdrawal OR something to the effects and that my profits were safe then I'd be cool with that but I STILL haven't heard anything regarding my profits. It really doesn't bother me much the termination of the account because I know I didn't do anything wrong but I'd LOVE to get those profits and carry on. The account was closed and I was NOT sent my rightful outlined 100% profits.

Again, please to note that I did NOT violate ANY conditions; I traded for the required 15 days, super conservative with risk never risked more than 0.5% on any given trade and sent my withdrawal request before that 9 days prior period.

Since then I've received countless amount of emails from them threatening to sue if I didn't remove my review. Not quite sure what I'm being sued for when I'm just expressing my distasteful and fraudulent experience with this company and I'm YET to hear what happened to my profits that randomly disappeared, all they keep saying is that my account was terminated but absolutely nothing pertaining to the 80+% profits that were gained PRIOR to the "termination". So if I never received these profits then you can fill in the rest.

I have had the XL TRADE accelerated account for just over 30 days. Start -up process was seamless, customer care service was immaculate, then trading began.

Due to this being my very first month, I was very conservative among other market conditions as I approached the month of August. However, managed to gain just under my deposit in PROFIT. In other words, profits gained within my 30days of trading was +90%.

Following protocol, I sent a withdrawal request well over the stipulated "9 days prior" requesting a withdrawal of profits in the amount of that 90%. I then followed up as my withdrawal date (August 18, 2022) came closer, just to make sure there weren't any missing steps to this withdrawal process. I was told via email that all that was outstanding, was my banking information of which was immediately provided.

On my withdrawal date, I received 10% of my 90% that was requested which I found to be quite odd and wondered if there was a mistake of some sorts. I followed up day after day via emails and MULTIPLE phone calls to no avail. in fact, on the phone calls, the customer care rep had no answers but kept telling me that my request was passed on to the necessary department for review and I should get a call back which never happened and this scenario happened like 5 different times after telling the following reps of the initial encounter saying they'll call back and never did. I then received an email stating:
"Hi xxxxxx,

About your withdrawal inquiry, please note, that AMA Accounts are complex financed structures where we provide substantial capital and cover negative balances."

I responded AND confirmed that there was NO negative balance on my account whatsoever and sent screenshots of my trading history which reflected +90% PROFIT and asked for them to correct the amount and send the balance to the same bank information they have on file. They responded to say my inquiry got passed along to the relevant department for clarification.

Few days later, I received an email regarding account review which is said to be a normalcy which occurs monthly. Please note. emails regarding my profits are still being sent and IGNORED by XL TRADE. 48 hours after "Account Review" I received an email titled, Risk Assessment and it goes:

"Dear Trader,

This is an important Account Notification regarding the account:

Login ******

We regularly conduct account reviews in terms of risk assessment as XLTRADE covers negative balances on AMA Accounts.

Please be informed, that your AMA account does not qualify to be maintained any longer due to the risk measures.

According to our conditions, we return your deposit.

You will receive your deposit back to your bank account or crypto address within the next two business days."

Since then I've sent NUMEROUS emails regarding my profits gained and STILL have NOT received any information regarding these profits. I have no problem with them closing the account for whatever "risk assessment" haha because I know that is all false and there was absolutely NO negative balance on my account whatsoever. I just want to know where my profits went and why was I only given 10% of the requested amount of 90%.80% just randomly disappeared and unaccounted for. I've even said, if someone responded saying is was a mistake and that it'll be added to my next withdrawal OR something to the effects and that my profits were safe then I'd be cool with that but I STILL haven't heard anything regarding my profits. It really doesn't bother me much the termination of the account because I know I didn't do anything wrong but I'd LOVE to get those profits and carry on. The account was closed and I was NOT sent my rightful outlined 100% profits.

Again, please to note that I did NOT violate ANY conditions; I traded for the required 15 days, super conservative with risk never risked more than 0.5% on any given trade and sent my withdrawal request before that 9 days prior period.

Since then I've received countless amount of emails from them threatening to sue if I didn't remove my review. Not quite sure what I'm being sued for when I'm just expressing my distasteful and fraudulent experience with this company and I'm YET to hear what happened to my profits that randomly disappeared, all they keep saying is that my account was terminated but absolutely nothing pertaining to the 80+% profits that were gained PRIOR to the "termination". So if I never received these profits then you can fill in the rest.
xltrade.net/ is this the correct website?

Yes , that is the correct website.
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18644/xltrade-prop-firm and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option in your thread. And if you cannot locate the option, this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You must make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

They are seriously threatening to sue YOU after they terminated your account and kept your money? Always makes me so angry to read about these kinds of brokers. I hope they respond here, but doubt that they will since this site is so good at calling out brokers on bs.

I've been with xltrade for a while now on their 50K evaluation account. I get my profits weekly just fine. I'm really with it to be honest. I don't earn a lot like you do because I tend to manage risk strictly. I haven't tried the accelerated account though since I just found out about it. Hopefully everything will be fine for you bro.

I've been with xltrade for a while now on their 50K evaluation account. I get my profits weekly just fine. I'm really with it to be honest. I don't earn a lot like you do because I tend to manage risk strictly. I haven't tried the accelerated account though since I just found out about it. Hopefully everything will be fine for you bro.
Ok 50k level you commited with 390usd of your funds, right? And you take weekly profits out? Can you post account statement here?

Back