Resolved - XM anyone can help me? XM closed bank account

I tried to withdraw minimum amount today to test the water..
I will update again tomorrow if its really ok so this thread can be resolve..

Thankyou

Please update us, but do not mark as resolve until you receive all of your funds. So make sure to do another withdrawal and get everything you are entitled to.

Please update us, but do not mark as resolve until you receive all of your funds. So make sure to do another withdrawal and get everything you are entitled to.
I will still trade in xm..I wil just diversify my investment.. any other broker you recommend aside from xm?

I will still trade in xm..I wil just diversify my investment..
only you can make that decision. All I can say is that this behavior you experienced is not normal in an honest broker. Having done this for so long, I understand some people actually like the abuse. To each their own.

My Xm account 17276058
June 17, 2022 my bank closed my bank account without prior notice, the problem is when I withdraw money it will automatic send to this closed bank account. to remove this account number in my xm. I email the XM support they said I need a letter from bank stating that my bank account is really closed.

View attachment 77916

So I send the needed documents here it is: I Just covered sensitive info. this is the sample pic. consisting 4pages
View attachment 77917View attachment 77918

and after that the replied to me is they need the first page of the SOA??what? in the first place what they need is just a letter only from the bank.

View attachment 77919
Here in Philippines is still pandemic, it's hard to go the bank.. Is this not enough proof??
so I tried to get some thru online bank and send to them today I don't know if it will work, but I hope please consider
View attachment 77921

Today 6/28/2022 I'm waiting for their reply, I will update this. if it's resolve

thankyou
Mark this as resolved..thankyou Xm,Fpa

Mark this as resolved..thankyou Xm,Fpa
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back