• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem XM Bonus profit NOT WITHDRAWABLE

I am having an issue with a company

Lineo

Private
I opened a new account with XM and opted for the £20 trading bonus. Made profit of £30. Tried to withdraw the profit but I got an email stating they will not be processing the withdrawal claiming I had contravened some of their laws and that I would forfeit it-and that NO further correspondence would be entered into. How much more if I had deposited my own money only for XM to close my account and take the money?
The bonus thing does not exist, according to my experience. They will let you register, verify your account but when you claim...STORIES

Mostly the bonuses are associated with certain terms and conditions so we better take a look at those terms before availing them otherwise it is hard to reach at certain threshold to withdraw the amount. By the way did you make any deposit with them?

I did check T's&C's and I had no reason to believe I couldn't do business with them, however, I wanted to see first how their spreads would affect my trading and if that bonus thing really works, so I thought to try out the bonus before I put in my own cash. Only piece of info I have is a vague email they sent to me and I still don't get HOW they came to the conclusion not to pay out bonus profits, let alone close that account

Attachments

• PicsArt_08-15-11.23.17.jpg
    PicsArt_08-15-11.23.17.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 13
XeM, XM, XM Global, trading.com et. al. have and likely will continue running their scheme until enough people finally realize they will rarely place their client's best interest before their own interest.

full story here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...elaying-orders-3-minutes-slippage-scam.48407/

Caveat emptor

After 4 days of thread opening post, you can invite company here to this thread to explain their actions. Follow this tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

They would rather tell you they cannot divulge the reasons. What's there to hide if a client transgressed?

Attachments

• PicsArt_08-16-10.17.10.png
    PicsArt_08-16-10.17.10.png
    200.2 KB · Views: 6
They deleted ALL but this. I'm trying to upload the email daily records but my device is giving me a headache because I don't get to access the pdf's to upload

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190816-200742.jpg
    Screenshot_20190816-200742.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 9
Email Statements from XM

Attachments

• Gmail - Daily Confirmation(4).pdf
    63.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Gmail - Daily Confirmation(3).pdf
    62.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Gmail - Daily Confirmation(2).pdf
    61.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Gmail - Daily Confirmation(1).pdf
    61.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Gmail - Daily Confirmation.pdf
    61.8 KB · Views: 2
They deleted ALL but this. I'm trying to upload the email daily records but my device is giving me a headache because I don't get to access the pdf's to upload

Video record and/or generate statements (unique file name each time statement is generated). Make sure "all history" is selected and you can scroll and see everything.

Then generate history.

You should have done this first thing. Rookie mistake.

But the email statements will suffice.

At least you have more info to add to your review: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-forex-brokers?per-page=25

Add review of your experience if you have not done so.

Back