XM broker stop server for more than 90 minutes

lucky2018

Recruit
Hello,

i am trading for the past so many years,recently i open an account of $4500 with the XM,on 5 october 2018 when non-farm data release at 5:30 PM pak.time XM server stopped at 5:22 till more than 90 minutes its remained stopped i have more than 1.6 standard lots opened in GBP/AUD when the server came back after 90 minutes market was 100 points up and my account was in very much loss,i contacted on live chat the Representative said our servers are hacked you will wait if there will be any loss you will be provided the complete compensation,today they said we are checking your account issue and trying to resolve it,infact they are trying to blame me,i am totally unsatisfied with this experience,
is there anyone guide me what to do to resolve my issue.

Hello,

i am trading for the past so many years,recently i open an account of $4500 with the XM,on 5 october 2018 when non-farm data release at 5:30 PM pak.time XM server stopped at 5:22 till more than 90 minutes its remained stopped i have more than 1.6 standard lots opened in GBP/AUD when the server came back after 90 minutes market was 100 points up and my account was in very much loss,i contacted on live chat the Representative said our servers are hacked you will wait if there will be any loss you will be provided the complete compensation,today they said we are checking your account issue and trying to resolve it,infact they are trying to blame me,i am totally unsatisfied with this experience,
Here is the link of XM Rep Chris Zacharia, go ahead and invite him to this thread. He will explain to you about this.

Any update to this? XM has used about every excuse in the book to hold client funds. Whatever works, I guess. I know when they have failed.

Hello,

HACKED?!
You mean that there system was hacked?! what about all the personal data not talking about the credit card details, are also hacked?!
I suggest you to go to the police with this story, for more solid complaint case get those responses that you got from the chat, print them out and show to the police as well!

Servers DO go down all the time. Brokers do not want this to happen, it just does.
Even top brokers have these issues and the smaller ones really do.

Any update to this? XM has used about every excuse in the book to hold client funds. Whatever works, I guess. I know when they have failed.

Needless to say, this video sums up pretty much everything you need to know about XM. Their strength is in their "Marketing" and, not "Transparency". Additionally, don't listen to any IBs advice. They're doing it just for the sake of commissions.
Also, mentors are highly associated with round lots of discounts offered by the brokers. If any of them are in this circle, you are in deep trouble as well. One of it would be Nial Fuller's trading course where he repeatedly suggested Axitrader. In the end, what happened? It's just another infinite loop sucking off naive retail traders.

Back