XM.com Trading point of financial

Talaat Said

Recruit

My ID in xm is 13593657

After I take a 30$ bonus and traded for 3 weeks . I make 506$ profit

Just I make a withdrawal to 150$ of them after an hour they close my account and send me email say I use cash back arbitrage .

And this is the mail they send to me

Important Notice

Dear Valued Client,

We are contacting you with reference to your Account(s) no.13593657,(hereinafter “your Account(s)”) with Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd. (hereinafter “Trading Point”).

According to our Anti-fraud Department, the trading patterns in your Account(s) raise serious concerns regarding the credit bonuses we have granted to your Account(s), since these were used for ‘cash-back arbitrage’ activities.

Pursuant to the Terms and Conditions applicable to our credit bonuses, the following activities are qualified as fraudulent:

· Any form of arbitrage trading

· Bonuses claimed by multiple Accounts that were registered from the same IP address

· Various practices of bonus manipulation

· Breach of any points included in our bonus Terms and Conditions

· Any fraudulent activities, disputes or situations that our Management considers as fraudulent

Accordingly, we regret to inform you that, in accordance with the terms and conditions, we have decided, with immediate effect to, (i) close your Account(s) with Trading Point, (ii) to nullify all trades carried out in your Account(s) with Trading Point, and (iii) to cancel any and all profits or losses garnered in your Account(s) with Trading Point.

Please note that, in accordance with the terms and conditions, our decisions are final and binding on all participants and that, other than the notification set forth herein, there will be no further correspondence on this matter.

2. I make Complaint Reference Number: TI20160009 in 1-2-2016

3. After 15 work days they send me mail say

Dear Sir,

We have thoroughly reviewed your complaint and concluded that you have violated Clause C.3 of the Terms and Conditions of our No Deposit Bonus offering. Particularly, we have identified that you have used the same android device to trade in your account with other clients of our Company who also received the No Deposit Bonus.

Notes : clause c.3 say

All Eligible Clients are permitted to hold only one (1) “No Deposit Bonus” Account per one (1) unique IP address. Multiple registrations from the same IP are not permitted nor multiple “No Deposit Bonus” Accounts register with same personal details.

Link to term and condition of no deposit bonus http://www.xm.com/assets/pdf/terms/XM_No-Deposit-Bonus-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf

I reply to there mail say in this clause c.3 there is nothing prohibit me to use a mobile android of another person registered in no deposit bonus . just it per (1) unique IP and to the same person

They answer me say

Compliance XM (complaints@xm.com)

to:Alaa TalaatCc: Compliance XM

Dear Sir,

Please note that our below email is our final response in relation to your complaint and no further correspondence will be entered into in relation to this subject.

In view of the above and in case where you are not fully satisfied with our final decision and/or handling procedure of your complaint, please feel free to submit a complaint to the Office of the Commissioner of Administration (Ombudsman) of the Republic of Cyprus.

Any one have any way to

Take my profit from this xm scam companyn

Thanks

Dear Talaat Said,

I believe that the Compliance department has provided you with a comprehensive reply that clearly states the reasons for account termination and references to the terms and conditions that you have violated.

Nevertheless, I would like to explain that we have detected 7 no deposit bonus accounts that were accessed from the same device, and this have led us to believe that all of these account, including yours, were opened with sole purpose of circumventing the rule that no deposit bonus can only be claimed once. Moreover, prior to termination of your trading account, your account manager have tried to reach you over the phone multiple times to discuss this matter but you have never answered the phone.

I can assure you that it is not our wish to trouble our clients and further confirm that we always endeavor to abide by the Client - Company agreement with which you accepted before starting to trade with us.

Kind regards,
Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)

Xm like only loser traders, and they do not pay who gain money. We know well that, you can see here how many people have had so bad experience with this broker !

Term and condition c3 did not have any prohibites for using same device of another client. This is the only thing the company close my account and take a profit.
Second you did not sent me any notes in mail and I am not available to answer phone .
Just one question if all family and friends use same device is this prohibites in your term and condition ?
Read all and you will not find any thing about use same device

Dear Talaat Said,

I would like to remind you that it is your obligation to read the terms and conditions and provide accurate personal information and, if you had provided us with correct phone number and followed the rules of the No Deposit Bonus promotion, this issue would not have occurred.

As for,registering multiple accounts, I kindly ask you refer to the terms and conditions of the promotion, and more specifically to clause B5 that clearly states that connections are not limited to IP addresses and that family members cannot get the bonus if one of them have already received it.

Kind regards,
Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)

Start deposit of € 5,000, after 7 weeks withdrawal € 14300, without any problems, I received money within four days by bank transfer, according to me, a good broker.

Problems have only customers they are trying to deceive on bonuses...

XM is a genuine broker... i just withdrew USD 20000 last week... Money sent to my e-wallet on the same day.

I see most complainers never told the whole story and play tricks with the bonuses.

Xm like only loser traders, and they do not pay who gain money. We know well that, you can see here how many people have had so bad experience with this broker !

I am a new trader and new to this forum and I appreciate learning all these information so I can protect my money. I was really thinking about trading with XM but now I read all this I will consider it a lot. I see there are lots of problem with withdrawals and as @alexx71 say they do not pay those who gain money. do you have any statements proving this? just checking to be sure

I am far away of any broker deny withdrawals and give himself the right to remove the trader profits and gains simply due to some terms and conditions from broker side

Back