• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss XM.com (was Trading-Point.com, was XEMarkets.com)

General discussions of a financial company
XM gives 2 Bonuses:

1. 50% bonus of deposit upto $500
or
2. 20$ bonus of deposit upto $4500

I'm going to test this, seems to be nice deal.

Bonus Link: 50bonus.net

I tried opening an account on the website and for Country of Residence Belize was not an option. So I called the local number and someone who sounded Indian didn't seem to understand what I was asking before saying, "What is your country of residence"? I replied with the question, "Which country is your company regulated in,?" When I had to tell her Belize she put me on hold for 3 mins. I then called back and received the same lady. I asked if she had found the answer to my question to which she hung up on me.
Something is definitely fishy with this broker. If you go to the website you can try it yourself. Belize is not in the dropdown menu yet they are regulated by the IFSC and have a local land line phone # here.

I tried opening an account on the website and for Country of Residence Belize was not an option. So I called the local number and someone who sounded Indian didn't seem to understand what I was asking before saying, "What is your country of residence"? I replied with the question, "Which country is your company regulated in,?" When I had to tell her Belize she put me on hold for 3 mins. I then called back and received the same lady. I asked if she had found the answer to my question to which she hung up on me.
clear.gif

Something is definitely fishy with this broker. If you go to the website you can try it yourself. Belize is not in the dropdown menu yet they are regulated by the IFSC and have a local land line phone # here.

Some brokers are actually registered in Belize. That might be a problem where they dont accept local residents??

Some brokers are actually registered in Belize. That might be a problem where they dont accept local residents??
The advice is to trade with a broker regulated in your country so that if you have any problems you can seek compensation by going to the regulator. Maybe they don't want anyone calling their bluff.

The advice is to trade with a broker regulated in your country so that if you have any problems you can seek compensation by going to the regulator. Maybe they don't want anyone calling their bluff.
Agree

Haha, it really is, here I am trying to figure out if I can trust XM or not. Found this post. I'm more confused than I was before. No disclosure. Can anyone just confirm he/she was able to withdraw from XM with no problems? No bonus related accounts.

Hi FPA and hopefully an XM Representative,

My Account No. is 13188083

By the way my account is verified and it is not blocked or anything.

I am just starting to learn about trading so apologies if I will look really inexperience :)

I came from binary options but then learned about forex and why it's better to learn in the long run. Basically I like the sky is the limit return of investment thing :)

I got a taste of it in the demo account :)

So I went ahead and added a balance from my Skrill which is not really that big by the way only $30.

So my $30 is now on my account and then I opened the MT4 platform, logged in and tried to put an order. It won't let me though, the buttons are disabled in the new order popup, so I searched around and read somewhere that my balance might not be enough.

Now this is where I think the f***up started. You know they offer a $30 bonus when you signed up right? For some reason I did not take that immediately.

So I tried claiming it but for some reason the numbers given in the calls keep saying invalid when I submit it in the form. I already tried 3 times so that is 30 minutes of me trying to get a call every 10 minutes.

Now this is the second level of the f***up, so for some reason I thought that because I already have a $30 deposited that their system might be thinking they already gave me the bonus ROFL! Yeah pretty creative mind I have.

So the AHA! moment happened to me which basically me withdrawing my funds so their system will think otherwise when I try to claim the bonus again XD

My issue now is, till now my withdrawal is stuck in pending. Is this normal? I withdrew my binary options earning to Skrill before and they process almost instantly. Same thing with withdrawing my Upwork earnings to Paypal.

If you guys have an idea the average waiting time for Skrill withdrawal let me know. TIA guys and thanks for reading :)

If an XM Rep would read this that would be awesome too.

TIA!

Hi guys,

An update, I got my funds now!

Don't worry XM I'm coming back, just got to deposit more funds on my Skrill soon :)

Gotta get that bonus first thing now.

Warm Regards

Since you don't answer your REP account, I'll ask you again:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...doesnt-allow-volatile-pair.56772/#post-322599

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/xm.97618/

If this REP doesn't work for you anymore, remove him. I asked a question in a different forum, got referred to this XM rep. I started several conversations, I'm completely ignored.
An XM REP is supposed to answer these questions. What else is he good for?

Meanwhile I get abused, and insulted. XM is total crap, I'm sorry to say...

Back