• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss XM.com (was Trading-Point.com, was XEMarkets.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Since you keep refusing to reply, I'll post this here too:

They now blame the FPA for supplying the wrong REP account. There can be no such thing. A rep is a rep.
Meanwhile they keep treating their customers like they're retarded. Instead of just clicking a link, they keep insisting it's the FPA's fault.

Readers, do yourself a favor: STAY AWAY FROM XM.

An FPA member did provide a link to an old rep account instead of the one Chris uses. That member was trying to be helpful, but made an error.

Thank you! this is just the amount of negative reviews which is enough not to trust them.
Personally - i will be looking for a broker with a better reputation.

Thank you! this is just the amount of negative reviews which is enough not to trust them.
Personally - i will be looking for a broker with a better reputation.

For me the most important thing in a broker is if they pay me quickly. Basically if a broker has perfect market condition but takes days or weeks to send me money its not good enough. XM always pay me in less than 24 hours.
Actually here is a screenshot of more than 18 000$ that I received from XM to my skrill account = https://photoshar.in/18k-withdrawal-xm.

And here is a more recent one = https://photoshar.in/xm-4000-skrill-withdrawals-2016

SO have you WD the money from XM?

Alright... I started on Xm.com with 500 dollars and now I got 1140 bucks... It was in a month, though...
I'm afraid they won't let me withdraw. But I didn't want to withdraw or at least try to withdraw now. I wanted to get close to 10k firstly...
Well, if they don't let me withdraw I will get very sad tbh :(

Hello. me for 2 days I tried a withdrawal on skrill but this is still pending.
How long after you had your funds?

Hello. me for 2 days I tried a withdrawal on skrill but this is still pending.
How long after you had your funds?

XM is clearly a scam broker.
Upon requesting the bonus, i deposited funds of my own... as i traded i made decent returns, when i requested my withdrawal they told me that i violated some section.

I thought this broker was good but today they've proven to me that they're a scam. And i wouldn't encourage anyone to trade with them. Your funds will not ve released

XM is clearly a scam broker.
Upon requesting the bonus, i deposited funds of my own... as i traded i made decent returns, when i requested my withdrawal they told me that i violated some section.

I thought this broker was good but today they've proven to me that they're a scam. And i wouldn't encourage anyone to trade with them. Your funds will not ve released
Did you read the term and condition for the bonus.

I opened a new account with XM and opted for the £20 trading bonus. Made profit of £30. Tried to withdraw the profit but I got an email stating they will not be processing the withdrawal claiming I had contravened some of their laws and that I would forfeit it-and that NO further correspondence would be entered into. How much more if I had deposited my own money only for XM to close my account and take the money?
The bonus thing does not exist, according to my experience. They will let you register, verify your account but when you claim...STORIES

Back