• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss XM.com (was Trading-Point.com, was XEMarkets.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I think there will be no problem but as its huge money, I suggest you to withdraw in partial :)

Yes, some smart trader advanced to withdraw in partial for me.But then, I alredy lost money.
I have no idea such a good way when achieved USD 1 million.
So, I requested to withdraw all money by one time for XM. Their operation was confused, Becase huge amount.

Yes, some smart trader advanced to withdraw in partial for me.But then, I alredy lost money.
I have no idea such a good way when achieved USD 1 million.
So, I requested to withdraw all money by one time for XM. Their operation was confused, Becase huge amount.

hahaha, We have active XM rep here in forum, you can ask him/her.

Thank you for your support always.
I will contact with him/her.

Can I ask you?
Is there any person who was able to withdraw over 1 million dollar
through FX broker?

I dont know exactly because I never had that much amount in my account so I`m not the right person to answer you here.:(

Hello everyone I would like to report a situation that I had with xm.com

I have seen that xm.com is super advertised on-line and especially I have seen the advert that read "free 30 USD trading account"

I have decided to give it a go, I subscribed and I decided to test the free 30 USD trading account, (20 GBP in my case). I wanted to see how the account was doing. I have set a breakout EA on the EURUSD chart. I know that my EA can do well and I wanted to see how xm.com reacted to its trades and comparing them with another broker I normally use.

Well what happened is extraordinary dodgy. The account place the trades but no profit or loss is showed, only 0.00 is showed in the trading journal and then the trade is closed, sometimes touching the trailing stop or the stop loss differently from my other broker and just charging the commission. I have attached an image of this.

Basically what xm.com does is telling: yes you can have a free 30 USD to trade but the trading just eats commissions and you cannot really profiting from this. This is the proof that xm.com is a scam broker, they should be stopped. I mean how can they do that: they allow traders to trade with 30 USD but traders cannot actually win. It is just to lure people to their website. Stay away from xm.com.

If anybody out there can give me their opinion about what happened to me with the free 20 GBP xm.com account I would really appreciate it. If anybody had had the same problem please share your story with me.

Attachments

• Immagine xm scam.png
    Immagine xm scam.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 2
  • journal xm.com 000.png
    journal xm.com 000.png
    169.9 KB · Views: 2
Back