• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss XM.com (was Trading-Point.com, was XEMarkets.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Stay away of XM.COM !

They cancelled my profits and closed my account when I request to withdraw it! I have sent to regulation companies with all evidences and screenshots and hope there will be a strong action ..

Hello im new to forex can somebody expalain what exsactly i did wrong and ho to avoid it in future
My account 16118315 was suspended
--------------------------
Dear Valued Client, We thank you for choosing XM.com as your trusted broker.

We regret to inform you that due to the high frequency of transactions/orders requested/performed from your end your transactions have been very strenuous on our servers.

As such we kindly request that you remove the current Expert Advisor being used to perform your trades or significantly reduce the frequency of your trades.

Furthermore failure to comply with the stated measures above and/or respond to this email in the next 24 hours will result in your account being temporarily suspended, pending communication/collaboration from your end.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries with regards to the message above.
Dear Valued Client,
-----------------------------
Using computer based software in order to abuse technical errors (such as rounding errors) on trading platforms, is considered to be market manipulation something which is prohibited according to our T&Cs and we deserve the right to terminate all of your accounts using this kind of software.

Accordingly, we regret to inform you that your account(s) is suspended. In order to enable back your account(s) you should stop this kind of forbidden activity.

What is a max number of transaction per day ,minute witch is permited / not cause poroblems for servers ?
Is there a limit how long i must hold a position or how i close it ?
Can you explain me the "prohibited trading" in more detail ?

What is prohibited in this EA setup and how to change it to not cause problems ? :

This is setup of EA (in microlots and 5digit)
Open lot 0,01
TakeProfit 60pip
Stoploss 140pip
Breakeven StopLoss 40 pip
HiddenStopLoss 30pip

They will never let a thin trader go out any thicker...-EVER!! they are a trap to take the money we hgave, not to have us Gai anything.
I will NEVER try this onlinecasiono again.

I've been using this broker for a week or so, I've deposited around $500 on it but I didn't withdraw yet. (Or at least tried to)
The thing is, they've changed their name once and got a lot of bad reviews. I'm afraid that I did the wrong choice.
All I wanted was a good broker that I could trust my money, but I can't find any.
Till now, I've got no problem at all with Xm.com, but I guess eventually I will since there are so many bad reviews about them.
If you wouldn't trust Xm.com, can you explain me why?
If you do trust, can you explain me why either?

If you use another broker and really like it, can you tell me which one is?

Forex is really ****ing amazing, but I guess finding a good broker is the worst part by far... :(

I've been using this broker for a week or so, I've deposited around $500 on it but I didn't withdraw yet. (Or at least tried to)
The thing is, they've changed their name once and got a lot of bad reviews. I'm afraid that I did the wrong choice.
All I wanted was a good broker that I could trust my money, but I can't find any.
Till now, I've got no problem at all with Xm.com, but I guess eventually I will since there are so many bad reviews about them.
If you wouldn't trust Xm.com, can you explain me why?
If you do trust, can you explain me why either?

If you use another broker and really like it, can you tell me which one is?

Forex is really ****ing amazing, but I guess finding a good broker is the worst part by far... :(
I already replied to your other post that try to withdraw money first from them to check them out. And regarding other broker I`ll suggest you to check this thread Best Forex Broker

Read those complaints carefully. If you see complaints about profits not paid because of "bonus abuse", there's a simple way to avoid this - never accept a bonus. If you see a lot of withdrawal complaints unrelated to bonuses, then you need to be nervous.

Similarly, some brokers crack down on IBs if only a few of the referrals break the rules. If you are an IB, refer individuals, not people in groups. Get 2 or 3 groups of people who know each other going and sooner or later someone's going to have a bright idea about how to move all the bonuses if their group into one account.

Hello im new to forex can somebody expalain what exsactly i did wrong and ho to avoid it in future
My account 16118315 was suspended
Dear Valued Client, We thank you for choosing XM.com as your trusted broker.

We regret to inform you that due to the high frequency of transactions/orders requested/performed from your end your transactions have been very strenuous on our servers.

As such we kindly request that you remove the current Expert Advisor being used to perform your trades or significantly reduce the frequency of your trades.

Furthermore failure to comply with the stated measures above and/or respond to this email in the next 24 hours will result in your account being temporarily suspended, pending communication/collaboration from your end.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries with regards to the message above.
Dear Valued Client,
clear.gif

-----------------------------
Using computer based software in order to abuse technical errors (such as rounding errors) on trading platforms, is considered to be market manipulation something which is prohibited according to our T&Cs and we deserve the right to terminate all of your accounts using this kind of software.

Accordingly, we regret to inform you that your account(s) is suspended. In order to enable back your account(s) you should stop this kind of forbidden activity.

What is a max number of transaction per day ,minute witch is permited / not cause poroblems for servers ?
Is there a limit how long i must hold a position or how i close it ?
Can you explain me the "prohibited trading" in more detail ?

What is prohibited in this EA setup and how to change it to not cause problems ? :

This is setup of EA (in microlots and 5digit)
Open lot 0,01
TakeProfit 60pip
Stoploss 140pip
Breakeven StopLoss 40 pip
HiddenStopLoss 30pip

Not sure what you guys did wrong, my biggest withdrawals were made with XM, actually here is the skrill screenshot = http://photoshar.in/my-18000-XM-withdrawal

Alright... I started on Xm.com with 500 dollars and now I got 1140 bucks... It was in a month, though...
I'm afraid they won't let me withdraw. But I didn't want to withdraw or at least try to withdraw now. I wanted to get close to 10k firstly...
Well, if they don't let me withdraw I will get very sad tbh :(

Back