• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss XM.com (was Trading-Point.com, was XEMarkets.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I opened a new account with XM and opted for the £20 trading bonus. Made profit of £30. Tried to withdraw the profit but I got an email stating they will not be processing the withdrawal claiming I had contravened some of their laws and that I would forfeit it-and that NO further correspondence would be entered into. How much more if I had deposited my own money only for XM to close my account and take the money?
The bonus thing does not exist, according to my experience. They will let you register, verify your account but when you claim...STORIES

I created an account on XM on the 19th of September, but I did it just to test their 30$ bonus and I lost the 30$ while trading so I discarded the account. Then after a 3 weeks, I remember I was watching tv during the day, I got an email from XM offering me a very tempting offer, a 100% deposit bonus. I trade with FBS, I withdrew 550 from FBS and deposited it to XM chasing the offer on the 23th of October. I bought gold and made a profit of 900 on a single day, when I try withdraw they took all the profits and returned my initial deposit. And they told me I breached their terms and conditions a while ago I dont know how.

My questions are listed below:
1. If I breached the terms and conditions a while ago, why would you wait for me to deposit and make profit before addressing the issue?why did U send me an offer from the start, if it wasn't for the bonus I wasn't gonna deposit
2. If I breached your terms, what gives you a right to take my profits, unless im trading against you and when I win you guys are losing , which is unfair to me because i should know right ??
3. Which account am I connected to? And how am I connected to that account, is it IP address ? Is it my sibling? Is it trading patterns? And after answering that, show me an email send to me that I should deposit because I'm connected to an account as you claim. You should warn me before right? Why wait until I make profit ?
4. Is this what XM is? A bet on your money and profits, are we gambling with our money by depositing on XM? How should we know we can't trade with XM if we are only told after we place a withdrawal that we violated terms?

Forex Peace Army tell me if I'm wrong, if you a client violated terms and conditions, they should terminate business relationship with the client prior to offering them tempting bonuses. Is this what XM is?? A company that hides behind terms and conditions to steal from clients ?? I don't think they themselves understand their terms and conditions.

XM the way you are doing , you using terms and conditions for your own convenience and that's clean stealing from hard working customers. If a client violated terms, it shouldn't depend on whether they winning or losing , terms are terms they should hold in every situation, not in situations that are convenient only for XM. My conclusion is XM You are a scam company that manipulates rules to benefit from customers losses

I opened a new account with XM and opted for the £20 trading bonus. Made profit of £30. Tried to withdraw the profit but I got an email stating they will not be processing the withdrawal claiming I had contravened some of their laws and that I would forfeit it-and that NO further correspondence would be entered into. How much more if I had deposited my own money only for XM to close my account and take the money?
The bonus thing does not exist, according to my experience. They will let you register, verify your account but when you claim...STORIES

Seems like many ppl are talking about that bonus thing, maybe an XM representative could explain the situation here in details?

I'm trading with XM for more than a year and WD the money few times without any problems

He creado 2 cuentas de xm una a nombre de mi mamá y una a nombre y ahora que tengo ganancias en ambas de la nada sale xm diciéndome que por arbitraje me las han cancela y van a decidir quitarme todo mi dinero, que debo hacer? Alguna ayuda?

XM was one of my chosen broker! It is regulated, minimum deposit is really minimum, it has negative balance protection, but I didn’t like it’s support team! It quite difficult to get specific answer

Hi guys.
I recently joined XM as everyone online seems to talk about them. What took me by surprised are their spreads. Example eurusd in mt4 i can see spread is around 23 !
Whereas i previous broker (Liteforex) has about 2.

Is this normal ?
Am still looking for a good broker (I thought XM was a great choice)

A tree is known by it's fruit
Yes really
I will talk to you about my experience of this wonderful site,
my issue with one of the Forex companies
That company that I signed up with from their huge web ad.
As a welcome that I am a member with this company, I have been given $ 30 free additional credit to start trading with.
Unfortunately, it turned out that this is just a silly game with which they are playing, or rather that it has other purposes.
After only one week, I won a small amount of $ 120 plus addition to the $ 30 extra balance that was granted to me, and then I wanted to test the dealings of this company that calls itself a reliable company among the world of forex companies .
My account was closed without prior notice, and the bank transfer was not sent to me on my bank account, knowing that the amount withdrawn is only 110 dollars, the withdrawal was made without the additional balance that was granted to me
A company XM was contacted it with thier staff , but without any clear explanation of the process of confiscating my money
Is a company * XM * really a reliable company? I don't think so .
If it was a real company dealing with its customers, it would not confiscate money for its own pocket .
I conveyed my message to you with full respect to everyone :)
xm1.png
xm2.png
xm1.png
xm2.png

They as big promoters, I think no company gives money for free at all, maybe your profit considered as too big money for them so not paying, its just like fishy to get more clients.

Back