XM Forex Please Don't Trust Them

rihsa1986

Recruit
Hi All,

Good morning.

Just want to tell you all, that I experience with XM forex last week.

I deposited to my account total of 179.92$. see attached file below.

on February 6, 2020 I noticed that all my orders position are automatic closed, then I asking myself is why?
I want to check my gmail account, then I got received email from XM.

"Dear Valued Client,

We are contacting you with reference to your account(s) no. 60559925 (“Your Account(s)”) atXM Global Limited (formerly known as 'Trading Point Seychelles Limited').

The trading patterns in your Account(s) raise serious concerns regarding the credit bonuses we have granted to your Account(s), since these were used for ‘cash-back arbitrage’ activities.

Pursuant to the Terms and Conditions applicable to our credit bonuses, the following activities are qualified as follows:
  • Any form of arbitrage trading
  • Bonuses claimed by multiple Accounts that were registered from the same IP address
  • Various practices of bonus manipulation
  • Breach of any points included in our bonus Terms and Conditions
  • Any fraudulent activities, disputes or situations that our Management considers as fraudulent

Accordingly, we regret to inform you that, in accordance with the terms and conditions, we have decided, with immediate effect to, (i) close your Account(s) with Trading Point, (ii) to nullify all trades carried out in your Account(s) with Trading Point, and (iii) to cancel any and all profits or losses garnered in your Account(s) with Trading Point.

Please note that, in accordance with the terms and conditions, our decisions are final and binding on all participants and that, other than the notification set forth herein, there will be no further correspondence on this matter."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*My account holder name is validated from XM validating department.
*No withdrawal request following days because I want to trade my money in XM trading. see attached file.
*On february 6, I make request my first withdrawal (remaining balance which is 131.42$) because of happen, and yes its approved.
*Next day I got received my money to my BDO account, means I'm not fraud or I'm not using multiple account.
*My upline is my officemate he referred me to join in XM forex under him, the sametime we are same device because we got our phone on company gifts last christmas 2019.
* Its a yes we are same using connection to our office sometimes during break-time and lunch-time.
* My upline is already deposited and make first withdrawal under account name, its a yes already accepted means he is not fraud or multiple account.

****My concern is I want to re-investigate our account again and ofcouse I'm really want back my loss profit total of 106.67$ this is automatic closed from your system because of cash arbitrage issue.

If you back my loss money, I will trust you again XM.

Thank You!

Attachments

• deposited 1.jpg
    deposited 1.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 13
  • deposited 2.jpg
    deposited 2.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 12
  • deposited 3.jpg
    deposited 3.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 11
  • no history of withdrawal request.jpg
    no history of withdrawal request.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 13
1) Can you post your full account history here? Please look at this article to see how to upload this:

2) Have you left a review of your experience yet: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-forex-brokers?per-page=50

3) Lets see if XM reps will come and respond to your situation here quickly, such as @Chris Zacharia

4) After this thread is 96 hours old, you may also formally invite the broker. Use these instructions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Take the next 5-10 minutes to study these questions and respond.

----------------------

edit:
5) Did you receive the withdrawal of $131.42 made on 06 Feb 2020 to your bank account or payment processor?

6) How much is remaining to be paid to you?

I withdrew from XM this morning,,, I don't know where all this negative reviews are coming from

Attachments

• IMG-20200210-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20200210-WA0003.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 11
1) Can you post your full account history here? Please look at this article to see how to upload this:

2) Have you left a review of your experience yet: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-forex-brokers?per-page=50

3) Lets see if XM reps will come and respond to your situation here quickly, such as @Chris Zacharia

4) After this thread is 96 hours old, you may also formally invite the broker. Use these instructions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Take the next 5-10 minutes to study these questions and respond.

----------------------

edit:
5) Did you receive the withdrawal of $131.42 made on 06 Feb 2020 to your bank account or payment processor?

6) How much is remaining to be paid to you?

---------------------------
5) Did you receive the withdrawal of $131.42 made on 06 Feb 2020 to your bank account or payment processor? yes I got received money to my Bank account on February 5, 2020.

6) How much is remaining to be paid to you? for system closed my orders (131.42$ ) I want really back it. its really hard to earn profit from online trading.

right now i can't access my account. that's why i can't view my full history account.
see attached file.

Attachments

• closed account today.jpg
    closed account today.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 5
I'm not trust them anymore because i can't login my account right now.

I'm not recommended to philippines.

XM had a seminar HERE to scam them.

I'm planning to post it soon to XM philippines page group.

deposited amount = (179.92$)

earn profit from XM trading = (58.11$)

total of my earn profit and deposited = (238.03$)

XM paid = (131.42$) for my first withdrew after I had encounter cashback arbitrage.

loss profit = (106.61$) this is system close order from XM regarding cashback arbitrage not my literal loss on trading.

Please aware guys.

I'm not recommended.
Its really big SCAM.

right now i can't access my account. that's why i can't view my full history account.
see attached file.

check your email for daily confirmation and monthly statements. again, look here for instructions:

---------------------------

But I always encourage traders to generate their own copies of trading history on a regular basis. Unfortunately, most wait until there is an issue.

Back