XM Global closed my order tooked my deposit and bocked my account

I just had a look at your screenshots again. Mate, they just took their money back which you already owed them, after your last deposit and profitable trade in April. They always gave you more and more credits/bonuses instead of stopping your account from crashing again and again. That's why the guy from XM said something about your account violated their T&C's.

I'm sorry for you, maybe you didn't see it that you already crashed your account a few times before they reacted.

Next time: try to trade without a broker bonus. ;)

Looks like XM is saving up for their CFTC NFA minimum capital requirements....gotta come from somewhere.
Must be reason behind it? Did you send off your ID and proof of residence? Sometimes they block your account because of this.

whats that means? i don't understand
Each broker needs a validation in which area of the world a trader is coming from. If your residence is in Europe you can't use XM AU for example, because the ASIC regulation doesn't allow this since January 2020. You'll have to use another broker/account of/at the XM company then (an IFSC or Cysec regulated one). ;)

Each broker needs a validation in which area of the world a trader is coming from. If your residence is in Europe you can't use XM AU for example, because the ASIC regulation doesn't allow this since January 2020. You'll have to use another broker/account of/at the XM company then (an IFSC or Cysec regulated one). ;)
r u kidding me XM is regulated by Cysec and they accept AU clients

r u kidding me XM is regulated by Cysec and they accept AU clients
No, I have had an XM AU (ASIC regulated) account with them since 2019, and in January 2020 they needed to switch it to XM Global because of the new ASIC restrictions.
Just go to their homepage xm.com and scroll down (see my screenshot). So, if you'd like to open an account with XM AU (the ASIC regulated one) you must have a residency in Australia. Maybe you misunderstood my previous post. ;)

Attachments

• xm.png
    xm.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 11
invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Sep 7, 2020 at 11:25 AM

Back