Xm global stole my money

Deepak Sharma

Recruit
Hello sir.
My name is deepak sharma from India.
my xm account number is 60894181.
I added my first deposit amount 6500rupees on 24th June 2020 via NetBanking. Transaction was successful but not update in my xm account. I sent many emails but they not gave me any resolution.
I deposit 5500 rupees again on 14th july 2020. But they guys again not add my money into my xm account.
Their support team seems like they don't want to help me.
I sent all my proof of transaction.
Don't trust xm. They steal your money without any warning.

I added my first deposit amount 6500rupees on 24th June 2020 via NetBanking. Transaction was successful but not update in my xm account. I sent many emails but they not gave me any resolution.....

6500 INR ≈ $87 USD
Snag_a4ce142.png
Can you elaborate on what they said when you asked about your deposit? (screenshots/screen video will be helpful)

Also, a copy of your trading statement would be good if you actually did any trading with this account.

I deposit 5500 rupees again on 14th july 2020. But they guys again not add my money into my xm account.

5500 INR ≈ $73.50 USD
Snag_a4fcfee.png

Why did you deposit a second time if the first deposit was in error AND you never got credited for the deposit?

I suggest not depositing more money with any forex broker until you understand their business model (how they profit off of their client activity). But first, you must control your gambling/greed impulse.

@Chris Zacharia can we have your attention please?

Hello sir.
I added my first deposit amount 6500rupees on 24th June 2020 via NetBanking. Transaction was successful but not update in my xm account. I sent many emails but they not gave me any resolution.
They got live chat, go ahead and talk with them, regarding your issue and share the chat with us.

Hello sir.
May also be worth consulting with NetBanking.
Could very possibly be the error is with them as opposed to the broker.

Back