Abandoned - XM global warning: unprofessional company

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on May 10, 2020 at 5:32 PM

Dear Manzi Berry,

I can confirm that you also posted the issue you were facing on the main page of the site on 27/04/2020 and I have provided you with my response on 30/04/2020 instructing you how we could have proceeded in case you did not receive your funds within the relevant timeframe.

On 08/05/2020 however, you posted another reply and confirmed that you have received the requested funds.

As such, I believe that the issue has now been resolved.

Thank you,

Dear Manzi Berry,

I can confirm that you also posted the issue you were facing on the main page of the site on 27/04/2020 and I have provided you with my response on 30/04/2020 instructing you how we could have proceeded in case you did not receive your funds within the relevant timeframe.

On 08/05/2020 however, you posted another reply and confirmed that you have received the requested funds.

As such, I believe that the issue has now been resolved.

Thank you,

@Manzi Berry Can you confirm that you have received all outstanding funds (paid to you in full to your bank acct or payment processor)?

@Chris Zacharia There are still several other outstanding cases that have not been addressed. Can you address those also please?

@Manzi Berry Can you confirm that you have received all outstanding funds (paid to you in full to your bank acct or payment processor)?

@Chris Zacharia There are still several other outstanding cases that have not been addressed. Can you address those also please?
Dear 4evermaat,

Could you please elaborate on your question regarding the several other outstanding cases?

Thank you,

Back