Abandoned - XM global warning: unprofessional company

Manzi Berry

Private
Hello guys,

I've been trading with XM GLOBAL for a year & a half now but I completely feel ashamed and regretful for working with them.

Last week, I made a withdraw via an alternative method & after few hours later they sent me an email saying that the money is being sent to the original source (credit card).
So I contacted them they told me I can only use other methods if I made profits above the initial deposit. After 24hours I made some profits and withdrew again just to see if the other method works.

They sent me an email that the money is being sent back to the card again. So I asked why again, they had these little lies trying to confuse me & changing their story as usual.

For now speaking, both of my withdraws have disappeared out of nowhere (my first withdraw was on 15th April) and I'm hardly saddened that most of my funds are still in my trading accounts which I extremely want to remove from there and leave in peace.

They say maximum delay of withdraw is 5 days, but look now the days have passed and I'm sick of these lies. You can not grow better financially with unprofessional companies like these.

Please can you help me find my money (2 withdraws) that hasn't arrived even though they promised that the first withdraw has already arrived & far most I want to remove all the remaining funds from my trading accounts and move on to a better business partner.
With your help I can quickly recover the lost withdraws and the money in my trading accounts because I've requested a call from my account manager but he still ignored and my member account shows no transaction history at all.

Please let me know how I can retrieve the lost withdraws and help me withdraw my other money in my trading accounts as fast as possible which is an upcoming last withdraw for good to leave in peace.. (Please kindly note that this is the second scam claim I've had on them)
Your help is needed, thank you in advance.

PROOF OF ALL I'M SAYING IS SHOWN BELOW (ATTACHED FILES)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200423-102145.png
    Screenshot_20200423-102145.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20200423-100125.png
    Screenshot_20200423-100125.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20200423-102229.png
    Screenshot_20200423-102229.png
    182.4 KB · Views: 26
Hmmm. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. That gambling/greed impulse would get you into trouble sooner or later.

So despite the fact that they screwed around with you before, you still WILLINGLY kept trading with them?????

Do a search for other XM cases here. Despite the overwhelming evidence on FPA forum that they are NOT using an ethical business model with many of their clients, you still just couldn't walk away.

Who is really at fault here?

------------------------------------------
With your help I can quickly recover the lost withdraws and the money in my trading accounts because I've requested a call from my account manager but he still ignored and my member account shows no transaction history at all.

You already know the traders court rules. But here they are again:

Hmmm. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. That gambling/greed impulse would get you into trouble sooner or later.

So despite the fact that they screwed around with you before, you still WILLINGLY kept trading with them?????

Do a search for other XM cases here. Despite the overwhelming evidence on FPA forum that they are NOT using an ethical business model with many of their clients, you still just couldn't walk away.

Who is really at fault here?

------------------------------------------

You already know the traders court rules. But here they are again:

I had hard times finding a new trusted broker so I had a friend who told me that he's still working with them and he has no withdraw issues that's how I fell in the trap again.

But from now on I've learnt a lot from these mistakes. I've learnt that this company does not want any of it's clients to profit from trading , making everything unrealistic. But I'm done for good now

I had hard times finding a new trusted broker so I had a friend who told me that he's still working with them and he has no withdraw issues that's how I fell in the trap again.

Side questions: How many friends are working with them? And are any of them also experiencing any problems?

Yes I do I still have all my trading histories. My first account has $75 and my second has $110 which I really want to remove from there

Back