XM have there own chart, the changes the candles.. Stay away

Turkkiendez

Recruit
Hi, I wish all the people here have a good day.

** Keep away from this broker, they make there own candles **

First this is not a problem that happened just to me, it's happened to serval people in the same time with XM.

First we got a closed order ( NZDUSD ) ( Buy ) and no one touch the order by own self, in loose 28Pips, when the people in the other Brokers was winning with same order 3Pips

Second they just active an order ( NZDCHF ) ( Sell ) when the price in the market never touch the price in the pending order, and they make me loose more or 18Pips

when you compare the chart with brokers ( Exness, Fortfs, FxPro ) they have there own candles that never exist.

In the attachments you will find the charts in 3 companies and XM.

Attachments

• NZDCHF. XM.jpg
    NZDCHF. XM.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 1
  • NZDCHF Fortfs.jpg
    NZDCHF Fortfs.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 1
  • NZDCHF FxPro.jpg
    NZDCHF FxPro.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 1
  • NZDCHF Exness.jpg
    NZDCHF Exness.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1
I believe it, XM is nothing but money hungry theives, they offer good bonuses and have an exciting website, but once you sign up your money is basically theres.

It's all a complex scam.

Avoid XM and binary options.

I

I dont know XM, have no account with them,
but note that 3 charts are H4 and the last one is H1.
In this case is normal that the chart is different cause of different TimeFrame !!!!!

I dont know XM, have no account with them,
but note that 3 charts are H4 and the last one is H1.
In this case is normal that the chart is different cause of different TimeFrame !!!!!

Thanks for the note the H1 chart is for Exness and this will not change anything, I will change it now

XM is fairly well known to offer different prices than what they are prepared to execute at. See this video:

---

BTW, are they offering any type of trading or deposit bonus on any account you were having problems with?

Hi all, There are many guys doing account management in forex trading account. If we handover our trading to them as per oral agreement of profit sharing basis (75:25), they will wipe-out our account and blame the server of broking company.

They will tell like "i am not responsible for this huge order size. Automatically broking company put the order and wiping your account. You have to ask them." They will escape very clever based on the ip address changing by using VPN tools.

So be alert from these kind of guys. So do trading yourself. That would be better. I've mentioned the name and contact no of that no. 1 fraud guy.
Name: Manoj kannan
Contact no: +91_8428109815

XM is fairly well known to offer different prices than what they are prepared to execute at. See this video:

---

BTW, are they offering any type of trading or deposit bonus on any account you were having problems with?

4ever
Even with ECN/STP brokers you are not guaranteed that the order is executed with no delay as most of the Liqui provider apply the "last look" expecially with STP.

4ever
Even with ECN/STP brokers you are not guaranteed that the order is executed with no delay as most of the Liqui provider apply the "last look" expecially with STP.

Are we talking about 60 ms delay, or 600,000 ms delay? Huge difference.

A Bucket shop does not send any orders to the real market, and are therefore incentivized to create unfavorable trading conditions so that their clients lose.

None of the brokers you listed were likely to give you direct market access anyway. Caveat Emptor.

Are we talking about 60 ms delay, or 600,000 ms delay? Huge difference.

A Bucket shop does not send any orders to the real market, and are therefore incentivized to create unfavorable trading conditions so that their clients lose.

None of the brokers you listed were likely to give you direct market access anyway. Caveat Emptor.

"A Bucket shop does not send any orders to the real market, and are therefore incentivized to create unfavorable trading conditions so that their clients lose.".................................I agree !

Back