Resolved: XM.com is charging me deposit fees please help

naoualelkhal

Private
hi how are you doing?

i have deposited 14049.78 to my xm account number : 18218804

i got credit 13641.64 usd

i contacted xm support about that and why i got credit less amount of my original deposit via this email support@xm.com

today they reply me with
Please note that you have been informed on 26 of April regarding fees

financialrisk@xmglobal.com

i did not see receive this email and i did not accepted this . im not interesting in pay fees for deposit with xm to trade

please if you cant cover my deposit fees please cancel my deposit and refund me my full money
thank you for understanding

@Chris Zacharia can we have your attention please?

@naoualelkhal why did you choose this company in the first place, if you knew their business model?

How did you deposit your funds?

I would attempt to withdraw all your funds immediately and make sure that works. (don't worry about the fees.....worry about the majority of your principal).

also, leave a review of your experience here:

hi thank you so much for the reply
i thought its my rite to withdrawal my money when i want to my skrill account
i have 4 accounts with xm i trade daily . i dont know how i have violate there terms
i have been so indeed to withdrawal money because have tested positive for covid 19 and need money to cover my health medical.
once i started to feel okey i decide to comeback i deposit and xm has not credited my full amount .
if they cant cover my deposit fees please cancel my deposit and refund me my full amount

can you upload acct statement(s) here with deposits/withdrawals in chronological order?

Here is a sample of what it looks like:
fpa-how-to-create-mt4-trade-history-html-screenshot-sample-png.64212

here are the full instructions to upload the statements to FPA forum: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

---------------------

To be honest, you might be better off just withdrawing your funds from XM as quickly as possible and walk away. I'm surprised you actually got your first withdrawal request honored without any issues (there are reports of people allegedly not getting their withdrawal requests honored timely, especially after being profitable)

It's better to walk away now (even if you lose a little fee) than to try to trade with a bad feeling hanging over you.

hi how are you doing?

i have deposited 14049.78 to my xm account number : 18218804

i got credit 13641.64 usd

i contacted xm support about that and why i got credit less amount of my original deposit via this email support@xm.com

today they reply me with
Please note that you have been informed on 26 of April regarding fees

financialrisk@xmglobal.com

i did not see receive this email and i did not accepted this . im not interesting in pay fees for deposit with xm to trade

please if you cant cover my deposit fees please cancel my deposit and refund me my full money
thank you for understanding
Tell them that there was no email and you want to understand again why you cut it, so ask them to resend.

like that please ?
there is the other part of the statement that is a html file. looks like this:

No one seems to actually read the tutorial that tells people how to upload (as a zip file). Alternatively, you can print to pdf and then upload it this way.

hi thank you here is it
I read the email. Their argument is basically that you are not trading a high enough volume to justify the fees they are covering. So they decided not to cover the deposit fees.

You are saying that they should cover it anyway?

there is the other part of the statement that is a html file. looks like this:

No one seems to actually read the tutorial that tells people how to upload (as a zip file). Alternatively, you can print to pdf and then upload it this way.

I read the email. Their argument is basically that you are not trading a high enough volume to justify the fees they are covering. So they decided not to cover the deposit fees.

You are saying that they should cover it anyway?
yes i understand the message email . and i said if they are not going to cover my deposit fees i ask them to cancel my last deposit and refund me my full amount money because im not interesting to trade with them if they are not going to cover my deposit fees

Back