XM is Cheating Come and let you see This Real

darry_ryan

Private, 1st Class
This is happen to me yesterday, when i see with my own eyes XM they close my trade usdjpy few positions even my equity is look good. after that happen i quicky whatsapp their account manager and no reply. they afraid usdjpy will make me profit and i also have same positions with other broker and they dont close my trade, you can see as below as comparison, so today i quickly live chat XM, first they told it was a system close and after that they pointed client close trade. this is very confuse how is big company XM do this shame to their customers, this is their chat proof. even small money is hunted by them, i really dont understand where is their heart. so cruel. they even stab me and blame client for it fault.. this is insane scam broker is reveal again...

Attachments

• XM trade.JPG
    XM trade.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Usdjpy being scam by broker.png
    Usdjpy being scam by broker.png
    132.1 KB · Views: 9
  • FXTM.png
    FXTM.png
    176.3 KB · Views: 9
  • xm1.JPG
    xm1.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 7
  • xm2.JPG
    xm2.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 9
  • xm3.JPG
    xm3.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 7
  • XM4.JPG
    XM4.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 7
  • XM5.JPG
    XM5.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 6
  • XM6.JPG
    XM6.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 4
  • xm7.JPG
    xm7.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 6
so guys which broker is reliable you can see

FPA FORUMS TEAM NOTE: Please do not ask for recommendations in a complaint thread. Anyone promoting companies in Scam Alerts risks being invited for dinner by Spam Cat.

Come XM you can say as you wish, close by system, ghost, or by client? A little Proof you can see how this cruel broker hunting, they use ghost to close your account ( ^ ^ ). becareful after that they will blame client fault. By The way the account manager is people same from my country maybe she know it is a sleeping time and they cut it but they dont realize i am still awake.. haha... you all know now how is this broker been doing all the time when you all sleeping time, i am sure my previous account they do the same way. lucky i stay at night and i caught this time the thief.. they just give you 24 hours to confirm your balance and i am only need an hour to reply them.

Guys who has XM account i suggest you all to stay all night, you know what i mean. they even suggest me to close my account, this broker want money so much, if you can't stand watch trader profit better not be a broker. good broker will not hunt traders money. remember this, i can stand to watch my loss but i can't accept cheating. you guys is perfectly cheating and not confess even blame your customer. do you think i am crazy to risky my own with this not proof let you know i think you do the same thing with my previous account that time i just dont caught you, this time is perfect you can see your own report.

Thanks to FPA Sepcially to Fx Master very support me and have this forum to reveal what this broker doing all time...

XM is Cheating all the way, they dont use heart to work they use to pick your money...
warn this to all people, i will not stop to post this...

Attachments

• XM Account After They Close My Trade.png
    XM Account After They Close My Trade.png
    166.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Xm Invite.PNG
    Xm Invite.PNG
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 24 hours to confirm i just need few hours.PNG
    24 hours to confirm i just need few hours.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 1
This XM insane and cruel broker still cut your balance without explanation. Even you do confirm in 24 hours, because they know it is their fault and they want money so much. Guys be aware, tomorrom have to watch it all day or they will close your positions. Capture all transaction you do on this fake broker. It will help a little

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170507-090340.png
    Screenshot_20170507-090340.png
    317.9 KB · Views: 3
Back