Xm Management Fraud channel on telegram

Thomas96969

Private
Their is a channel on telegram by the name XM Management. They theyvare associated with xm broker its all a lie to trap people. They burn my 2000usd account in 1 hour. Denis raymond is a gambling trader he traded full margin on my account and burned it in one hour. Stay away from the scammer.

his details are given below
Telegram user name
@Dennisraymond

channel link
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEQBoRCzGh_jBCNz-w

Can you elaborate more on how the scam worked?

Do you have any relevant screenshot or video recording of trading records or communication with the alledged scammer?

Can you elaborate more on how the scam worked?

Do you have any relevant screenshot or video recording of trading records or communication with the alledged scammer?
Yes he was some good results showing to generate 100% profits within hours i gave him the account and it was blown away in an hour. I have all the proofs for it.

Yes he was some good results showing to generate 100% profits within hours i gave him the account and it was blown away in an hour. I have all the proofs for it.

Please post the proof here. The general rule is to backup all of your allegations with proof.

Well, it seems like a lot of the actions were voluntary. You wanted to win, but it looks like they lost very quickly.

Imagine if you lend your car to a friend and then they run the car into a tree. You may be angry at your friend for the damage, but what can you do?? It's a trust issue.

With that said, for them to lose very quickly like they describe, it is likely they have some arrangement with XM to share the losses (this is beyond just tiny commission per trade).

1) Did you leave a review of the company's trading services yet?

2) Did you invite the company to this thread formally? Follow this guide: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Well, it seems like a lot of the actions were voluntary. You wanted to win, but it looks like they lost very quickly.

Imagine if you lend your car to a friend and then they run the car into a tree. You may be angry at your friend for the damage, but what can you do?? It's a trust issue.

With that said, for them to lose very quickly like they describe, it is likely they have some arrangement with XM to share the losses (this is beyond just tiny commission per trade).

1) Did you leave a review of the company's trading services yet?

2) Did you invite the company to this thread formally? Follow this guide: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/
With due respect sir we are simple human beings when we see a service showing big profits we get tempted to avail that. It was mistake all the telegram management channel are fake i came to know that after visiting fpa. Anyways their name is xm Management hut they manage any broker account. The name itselft is a trap to attract people. They managed my exness Account. I just hope that this post may save someone’s else’s hard earned money.

Back