Unsupported/Abandoned - XM rating needs to go down

Don't you think XM closed your account because of that 'mentor'? I'd think so. Just read their first email again (it already explains why they closed your account).;)

Don't you think XM closed your account because of that 'mentor'? I'd think so. Just read their first email again (it already explains why they closed your account).;)

The real question is why the heck the OP was trading with this bucket shop imitator in the first place.

Someone I know personally., and my so called mentor is with me almost every day
You can switch your broker as that is the only option left now. I would suggest you to start with a smaller amount and check the processing of withdrawals. If it’s smooth and timely, you can further raise your capital with that broker.

1. I just opened an account with XM. Is it better not to claim the bonus or return these bonuses?
2. I don't understand on the arbitrage trading stuff. How will we know if we are wrong?
3. Why XM has the right to withhold profit made?

All these are confusing as I thought XM is supposed to be properly regulated and managed. Can someone shed more lights? I have not started trading and was trying to deposit money but face issues, fortunately. Please help.

Regards

Max

1. I just opened an account with XM. Is it better not to claim the bonus or return these bonuses?
2. I don't understand on the arbitrage trading stuff. How will we know if we are wrong?

All these are confusing as I thought XM is supposed to be properly regulated and managed. Can someone shed more lights? I have not started trading and was trying to deposit money but face issues, fortunately. Please help.

Regards

Max
I never bother with bonuses. They often are tied to very high rollover requirements to withdraw any profit.

Regards

Max

Do you understand the business model of the OTC brokerage BEFORE you open and/or donate deposit your funds with them?

Back