XM - Refusing to give back my deposit 500 USD.

Ranjet

Recruit
My account #55001560

I deposit 500 USD on my account ,i opened trades but they suddenly close my trades on lose 109 $ and received email from them that my account under investigation and they mention that they will not process any withdraw till further notice , after approx 4 hours the send me email asking to upload additional identity although i upload all at the first and my account already validated , i follow their request and i upload another identity ,and four days they ignoring me i am sending reminders about my case but not get any response .i not make any profit to stop the withdraw in my account , also not my mistake to afford the lose of 109$ as they closed intentionally those trade . I asked them to close my account and send back my deposit but not get replay also .

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    220 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20200307_150237_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20200307_150237_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 14
Next steps:

--> Can you login to the trading platform from desktop and submit the full account history statement? Use this tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Also get all screenshots / video evidence of your account that you can (bandicam / thundersoft screen recorders).

This would possibly include any relevant live chat/email conversation. Or your broker account backoffice (cabinet/client account management panel).

--> If you have any credit cards on file with the alleged scammer (or any payment method that may be compromised), you may consider at least placing a temporary block on the card (or changing the payment pin/ID. This may prevent any further losses.

--> Have you written a review of the company? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-forex-brokers?per-page=50

--> familiarize yourself with FPA's Traders court rules: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/new-traders-court.58022/

--> after 96 hours, you may formally invite the company here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

--> Do NOT abandon this thread. Every week, check back to report any updates from the company and/or respond to any unanswered inquiries.

------

Please complete these steps as soon as possible.

Attached ,more Screenshot

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    220 KB · Views: 8
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 8
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Capture-3.JPG
    Capture-3.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20200307_150237_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20200307_150237_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 12
Soon you will be able to invite the company formally to FPA (about 72 more hours).

Did you leave a review yet?

-------------

There is possible room for regulatory complaint as well. But first, let's see if they will respond here with a positive resolution.

Soon you will be able to invite the company formally to FPA (about 72 more hours).

Did you leave a review yet?

-------------

There is possible room for regulatory complaint as well. But first, let's see if they will respond here with a positive resolution.
I had already made a review about them , I am waiting let's see if they respond with a resolution .

My account #55001560

I deposit 500 USD on my account ,i opened trades but they suddenly close my trades on lose 109 $ and received email from them that my account under investigation and they mention that they will not process any withdraw till further notice , after approx 4 hours the send me email asking to upload additional identity although i upload all at the first and my account already validated , i follow their request and i upload another identity ,and four days they ignoring me i am sending reminders about my case but not get any response .i not make any profit to stop the withdraw in my account , also not my mistake to afford the lose of 109$ as they closed intentionally those trade . I asked them to close my account and send back my deposit but not get replay also .
did they tell you what they was investigating?

did they tell you what they was investigating?
They telling investigating ,4 Days investigating this not murder investigation , Why they very quick in closing my trade on lose? Why they not compensate the lose that they cause and send my original deposit back ? why they asking validate account again although it validated ?, I upload all identities that they request but no response also ,I clearly ask them to close my account i finished the contract with you ,so why they still holding my deposit ?
many questions they need to answer .

Regrettably, I wish to inform the public that XM has changed,,they now manipulate trades and adjust orders, ,,,XM seems to be having issues,,I placed a pending sell stop order on gold with 0.2 lot size at 1658.45 and take profit was 1655.48. This order was manipulated ,and entry adjusted to 1653.45 and take profit was 1655.45 ,,can you imagine for a pending sell stop order that entry point will be lower than take profit! How is that possible,,XM is refusing to refund me,,,all my clients I gave the gold signal to made profits except me! Xm should be avoided,,simple! I have withdrawn my remaining money from XM!

Regrettably, I wish to inform the public that XM has changed,,they now manipulate trades and adjust orders, ,,,XM seems to be having issues,,I placed a pending sell stop order on gold with 0.2 lot size at 1658.45 and take profit was 1655.48. This order was manipulated ,and entry adjusted to 1653.45 and take profit was 1655.45 ,,can you imagine for a pending sell stop order that entry point will be lower than take profit! How is that possible,,XM is refusing to refund me,,,all my clients I gave the gold signal to made profits except me! Xm should be avoided,,simple! I have withdrawn my remaining money from XM!

Open your own scam alert with evidence. Same goes for others having the same issue. Open your own separate scam thread and attach your evidence there please.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

And I toldya so, lol.

Back