XM - Refusing to give back my deposit 500 USD.

Regrettably, I wish to inform the public that XM has changed,,they now manipulate trades and adjust orders, ,,,XM seems to be having issues,,I placed a pending sell stop order on gold with 0.2 lot size at 1658.45 and take profit was 1655.48. This order was manipulated ,and entry adjusted to 1653.45 and take profit was 1655.45 ,,can you imagine for a pending sell stop order that entry point will be lower than take profit! How is that possible,,XM is refusing to refund me,,,all my clients I gave the gold signal to made profits except me! Xm should be avoided,,simple! I have withdrawn my remaining money from XM!

Unfortunately I join them after that i discovered the bad side from them ,I surprised when i saw many complains about them ,only the people who not in profit they giving good review about them , they did the bad thing with me they closed my trade on lose they fearing from my big lot size and they make me lost over 100$ this lost they should compensate ,and the worst thing they told me we will not withdraw any money for you till further notice , almost one week now ignoring my emails and reminders , I am waiting the invitation button to invite them, if they not replay i hope FPA escalate to regulatory complaint room.

I request from every one seeing my thread and have issue with them should create thread in the Scam alert with full details ASAP ,this will help to collect much evidence to get clear image about them.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Mar 11, 2020 at 11:10 AM

Back