Resolved: XM Scam - my deposit gone Account: 55056676

irfanullah

Recruit
I deposited 180 USD in XM after validating my account ,i doing some trades but they closed my trades on lose and they close the account and they send email business relation termination email i accept that and i am going to withdraw my remaining deposit once i did they send another email and they need to validate my account again ,and imagine that they request originals true copies attested by lawyers and need to send to them to their office in Cyprus not by email ,actually this will cost me more than my deposit and clear that they scamming ,

be aware all once you deposit money on them even if you validate your account ,you will not get any money ,attached emails from them

Attachments

• irfan111.JPG
    irfan111.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 47
I deposited 180 USD in XM after validating my account ,i doing some trades but they closed my trades on lose and they close the account and they send email business relation termination email i accept that and i am going to withdraw my remaining deposit once i did they send another email and they need to validate my account again ,and imagine that they request originals true copies attested by lawyers and need to send to them to their office in Cyprus not by email ,actually this will cost me more than my deposit and clear that they scamming ,

be aware all once you deposit money on them even if you validate your account ,you will not get any money ,attached emails from them
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

I think they need to save up some money for their USA regulation capital requirements
Really , my 180$ help them to issue their USA regulation :eek::eek:.

it seem they see the post in FPA and they send another email they saying because of COVID-19 no need to send the documents through post and you can send by email. i already send them the required .

by tomorrow will invite them once invention button appear

Attachments

• covid.JPG
    covid.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 20
XM processed my withdraw , thanks FPA
You can mark the case as solved.

Did you actually receive your funds to your bank account/neteller/skrill/etc?

It's always good to see resolved cases. @FPA Forums Team will come along to mark this thread as being resolved.

Don't forget to make direct donation. This is voluntary, but helps senior members to continue to volunteer and help. Details are in my signature and I also sent a PM.

Back