XM should be avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
No honor among thieves
Witty remark, hilarious!

To the OP:

Not that I am siding towards the broker nor being prejudiced, but I hate stating the facts especially to an IB: IB in any form or shape is the world's most maddened degenerate. First, an IB care nothing about the client's well-being but more so the clients profits round turn so they can make a whopping sum of commissions.

Even so, you should have done in-depth research, as well as the precautionary measures required before investing into XM, now with this incident... It serves as a fair caveat to you that you should always be wary and cautious before handing your money in, to any brokers online.

XM is a fraud syndicate:

Scam Alerts is for complaints and solving problems, not for company recommendations.
There are much better broker than XM.

REMOVED

Recommending companies in a Scam Alert thread permanently ties those company's names to an unrelated complaint.

Recommending companies in a Scam Alerts thread is a fast way to meet Spam Cat.

Is this broker regulated or not? And if this broker is regulated then how can they manipulate the trades? I was planning to open an account with them but after reading about your case I am afraid I should trade with them or not???

Is this broker regulated or not? And if this broker is regulated then how can they manipulate the trades? I was planning to open an account with them but after reading about your case I am afraid I should trade with them or not???

Have you checked the FPA's reviews? For most of the major forex brokers, there's information on the review page about the company.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-forex-brokers

As you can see, XM is under several regulators. The exact one a client can complain to will vary depending on what country the client lives in.

If you go to the review page and page back, you'll see the person who stared this thread (over a year ago), did get a reply there.

(Note: No, I've never had an account with XM, so I have no direct info on how good or bad they are to trade with. I do however believe that people should do more research beyond looking at one complaint thread before making a final decision one way or the other on any broker.)

I started this thread a year ago but I can say XM has slightly improved but they are still an average broker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back