XM should be avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piusmakor21

Recruit
Regrettably, I wish to inform the public that XM has changed,,they now manipulate trades and adjust orders, ,,,XM seems to be having issues,,I placed a pending sell stop order on gold with 0.2 lot size at 1658.45 and take profit was 1655.48. This order was manipulated ,and entry adjusted to 1653.45 and take profit was 1655.45 ,,can you imagine for a pending sell stop order that entry point will be lower than take profit! How is that possible,,XM is refusing to refund me,,,all my clients I gave the gold signal to made profits except me! Xm should be avoided,,simple! I have withdrawn my remaining money from XM! The excuse XM gave was that it is a slippage,, but I did not see such in other brokers,,for with other brokers it closed in profit. How can 50 pips be a slippage!!!!!! Pls XM is now a scam

Attachments

• IMG_20200310_084235_754.jpg
    IMG_20200310_084235_754.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 36
Got this information from XM,,they are cowards,

Important: Seminar Cancelled in Lagos
Dear Valued Client,

We regret to inform you that for safety reasons and in order to avoid the serious health threats imposed by the COVID-19 virus, we cancelled our seminar due in Lagos on 20th of June 2020.

We will reschedule our cancelled seminar for a later date, which we will also notify you about on time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

The XM Team

They are really scared cos they know clients in Nigeria will demand for their money back,,

I have contacted their regulatory bodies. As long as XM wishes to scam people,they should forget about seminars in Africa,,,

Have XM paid your withdrawal?

Have XM paid withdrawal of all the other people that you referred (or are in your trading group)?

How many people are in your trading group (trading with XM)?

You originally sung praises of XM. That's interesting that they would screw over even a cheerleader :( No honor among thieves, et al. Hopefully @Chris Zacharia could touch on that a bit.

Next steps:

--> Can you login to the trading platform from your desktop and submit the full account history statement? Use this tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Also get all screenshots / video evidence of your account that you can (bandicam / thundersoft screen recorders).

This would possibly include any relevant live chat/email conversation. Or your broker account backoffice (cabinet/client account management panel).

--> If you have any credit cards on file with the alleged scammer (or any payment method that may be compromised), you may consider at least placing a temporary block on the card (or changing the payment pin/ID. This may prevent any further losses.

--> Have you written a review or updated an existing review of the company? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-forex-brokers?per-page=50

--> familiarize yourself with FPA's Traders court rules: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/new-traders-court.58022/

--> after 96 hours, you may formally invite the company here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

--> Do NOT abandon this thread. Every week, check back to report any updates from the company and/or respond to any unanswered inquiries.

------

Please complete all missing steps as soon as possible.

Yes they paid my withdrawal via Skrill in 30 mins ,because they knew I had discovered them out,,my account manager called twice,,I practically chatted with all their staff today but no reason was given for what happenned,,finally they said its a slippage,, but that's a 50 pips slippage, besides since its a pending sell stop order ,how can entry price be lower than take profit,, even the platform won't execute such!
My pending sell order was tampered with ,,They have refused to refund me baçk,,
All those with other brokers woke up with profits in their account,,yes I introduced 9 people to XM and it happened to all but one,,they are withdrawing their money as i type this,, we will continue with other brokers we have,,,

XM is a dubious market maker!

I will like to update my former review on XM

,how can entry price be lower than take profit,, even the platform won't execute such!

@Chris Zacharia can you elaborate on this please?

I will like to update my former review on XM

Just write a new review about them. It will be linked to the old review.

And after 4 days, invite them here with the formal FPA invitation process.

Would have been great to have some recorded video of this. Bandicam/Thundersoft screen recorders are excellent for this. Or use A to Z recorder for mobile device recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back