XM should be avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls I have been edited the company information but I can't see the invite thread button

It is a two part process. Can you take a screenshot of the top or bottom of this thread where the invite button normally is?

or a screen video (bandicam / thundersoft screen recorder) would be even better.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Mar 30, 2020 at 7:11 AM

This is an excerpt from Chris Zacharia,

I don’t think XM has any benefit to manipulate any orders even if they were worth 3 Million Dollars as the reputational risk is simply too high for the long term. In the specific case we are talking about $35 so I would appreciate your response so I can help resolve this without having to be running to the FPA posting false allegations.

Thanks,

He always uses the sentence to end conversation ,yet he can't answer a simple question: how can entry for pending sell stop order be lower than take profit,,,
Order no is 12330025

This is an excerpt from Chris Zacharia,

I don’t think XM has any benefit to manipulate any orders even if they were worth 3 Million Dollars as the reputational risk is simply too high for the long term. In the specific case we are talking about $35 so I would appreciate your response so I can help resolve this without having to be running to the FPA posting false allegations.

Thanks,

He always uses the sentence to end conversation ,yet he can't answer a simple question: how can entry for pending sell stop order be lower than take profit,,,
Order no is 12330025

Can you give us the screenshot or the screen video of the entire email that XM has sent please?

Can he define what was false about what he posted.

This is a long tradition of XM. They selectively respond to the reviews section. If the client's case is weak, they will respond. But if the client's case is strong (with good evidence), they will deflect the real questions or not even respond.

But it doesn't matter. Seems like they are making their exit from the market soon. Assuming they cannot find a couple more high rollers to deposit.

Is REMOVED worse than Xm,pls

Do NOT ask about unrelated companies in a Scam Alerts thread. Doing so permanently ties the unrelated company to the complaint. This also takes the thread off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back