XM (Trading point) scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

weinghong

Private
Here was the problem, I open 3lot of position at 1320.31 of gold, then it go up to 1332.41 when i closed it i saw my position is profiting, but then XM closed my position at a non-existing market price (1319.16) which non the lowest or highest price of current market. I get deal with the company representive but they tell me because of news they reject to give me the profit i should get. So i now i decide to sent this case to FPA court cause already take too long of time to deal with XM but still cant get the profit i should have.

Here was the history and the local representive analyse my position

Attachments

• 55178-34124142-Dispute.jpg
    55178-34124142-Dispute.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 70
  • profit2.png
    profit2.png
    149.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Did you close the order manually? EA closed it with OrderClose?
And there was never a stoploss/takeprofit set for the order?

i didt set any stoploss/ takeprofit, and i didt use EA also, i close it manually. I saw my profit before close the position but then it turn negative after i close

i didt set any stoploss/ takeprofit, and i didt use EA also, i close it manually. I saw my profit before close the position but then it turn negative after i close

So
1) you saw profit (must about about $3800 right?)
2) you closed the order
3) suddenly is a loss.. of $345?

What did they say when you complained?

Whenever I see a trader placing large lot size on a small account.....in this case a USD646.20 deposit account with a 3.0 lot size buy on gold......I have my suspicion that something is not right.

Perhaps the broker in question should be able to shed some light on this issue.

If the issue is resolved, it would be courteous of the OP to come back and let us know.

hello friends.
yesterday I had the same problem with xemarkets. was installed pending sell order at the price 1.34973 screenshot attached http://f3.s.qip.ru/bVqSzUUE.png ,
and has opened at a price 1.33856 screenshot http://f4.s.qip.ru/bVqSzUUG.png. currently wrote a complaint XM.COM waiting for a reply.
and I made the video where you can see that this broker handles the orders for several minutes. "??????" XeMarkets ???? ??????? ???????? - YouTube from all this it follows that the broker fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back