XM (Trading point) scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
XM is the worst broker I had dealing with. I signed up here just to write this review. I opened an account with them after reading some good reviews about the company. But from my experience i don't get it. How anyone can speak nicely about them. There customer support is the worse ever. It's like you're talking to yourself. After i was shocked with their services I asked them to close my account and send my money back. After many many emails all i got is "we're processing your request...." they claim that withdrawal is processed within 24 hours. It has been 3 weeks now and I've only received a couple of cold emails. And I'm still waiting.

17040471 my client ac number xm broker is scam now He has request the withdraw on 28 December 2017 of just 200$ skrill.Till now they cannot pay my withdraw when i go to spport first they tell me there is new year holidays so withdraw processing is little slow now they cannot reply me kindly all people leave xm

Get a new thread opened for your issue and then invite XM to come and join the discussion.

Get a new thread opened for your issue and then invite XM to come and join the discussion.
clear.gif

Are they really replying to user posting on forums?

Yes, I have seen posts in the forums from them as recently as last month.

Also, even for companies which don't reply in the forums, it still works MUCH better to have one's own thread than to mix all the complaints together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back