XM (Trading point) scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a huge downspike. That was probably triggered by some sort of news releases. Under those conditions, wide spreads and slippage are both common.

hello friends.
yesterday I had the same problem with xemarkets. was installed pending sell order at the price 1.34973 screenshot attached http://f3.s.qip.ru/bVqSzUUE.png ,
and has opened at a price 1.33856 screenshot http://f4.s.qip.ru/bVqSzUUG.png. currently wrote a complaint XM.COM waiting for a reply.
and I made the video where you can see that this broker handles the orders for several minutes. "??????" XeMarkets ???? ??????? ???????? - YouTube from all this it follows that the broker fraud

would you open you own thread? that can help you better

Dear chvv,

You were trading when the news about ECB's decisions to cut the Minimum Bid Rate were released. Immediately, after the announcement volatility of the market dramatically increased and when the price reached your Sell Stop order, it could not have been executed at the requested price because it was not available. Therefore, your order was filled at the next available price

Slippage hardly ever occurs if you trade at XМ. In volatile market conditions (i.e. during market-moving news events, or particularly in active markets) orders get executed at market price if prices have not moved in the accepted latency times. However, when the price has moved significantly, you will be filled at the best price available. This can work out to be either in your favor or against it.

In order to avoid slippages, I advise you to avoid trading during the news. At times, especially when important economic news is released, you may be filled at a different rate than the one you had requested, which is due to a sharp rise or fall in market prices.

Best regards,
Andrey

Dear weinghong,

You were fully compensated for this order on the 25th of October because it was closed a stale price.

I believe your acquisition can be misleading to other traders. Therefore, I kindly ask to reply to this thread and inform FPA members that this issue was solved several weeks ago.

Best regards,
Andrey

please look!
shows how to work your Kitchen. he slows down and on the news and after the news without news. all in the video report [/lang]

Last edited by a moderator:
they will give you alot of excuss if you success open the position and burst your profit, close your account

the person who opened the thread never came back, but there are still lots of complaints regarding these crazy gaps.

the person who opened the thread never came back, but there are still lots of complaints regarding these crazy gaps.

That`s why we advised to everyone that if you have any issue with any company than open your own thread.

I hope to new regulation of financial markets will go through soon all scam brokers like xm must pray, every trade must be reported to authorities an if again they try to steal money there will be evidence and criminal prosecution like in USA, hope that community understand that we need to clear of such black businesses and prosecute involved persons personally like in USA......

I hope to new regulation of financial markets will go through soon all scam brokers like xm must pray, every trade must be reported to authorities an if again they try to steal money there will be evidence and criminal prosecution like in USA, hope that community understand that we need to clear of such black businesses and prosecute involved persons personally like in USA......

the regulation actually no cover to trades, only the rules got the broker but broker can be not follow the rules. Means that find a STP or market maker also the same, after you knowing all the regulator rules actually you wont care anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back