• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem XM/Xmglobal my closed my account, took my profit.

I am having an issue with a company

Mourad hafid

Recruit
Hello

I have been learning to trade for several years and after i became profitable and consistent, I have looked for an good and trusted broker . I asked my brother and friends about good trusted broker and they adviced me to open an account with Xm or Xmglobal .

After i opened account with XM and made good profit . I have got an message that my accounts will be closed and that my profits will be canceld ,with the reason that some one else or an thirs party is trading or managing my accounts they closed my account as well as my brothers account ulso canceld for him his profit .

I was only allowed to withdraw my deposits. My profits on the 2 accounts with them(XM) was in total around 724usd.

I have been working very hard to make this profits i made trades in the night and stand up from sleeping to watch the trades that i placed ,and have do this by my self no one have traded my accounts I opened the trades by my self and managed the trade by my self.

There was some mistake with contacting them that was that i contacted them from my brothers wife email instead of my own email this was just by mistake
I hope this issue will be fixed soon
Thank you FPA
Mourad Hafid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230220_215107_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20230220_215107_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    683.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20230220_214853_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20230220_214853_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_20230220_215035_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20230220_215035_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 85
Hello

I have been learning to trade for several years and after i became profitable and consistent, I have looked for an good and trusted broker . I asked my brother and friends about good trusted broker and they adviced me to open an account with Xm or Xmglobal .

After i opened account with XM and made good profit . I have got an message that my accounts will be closed and that my profits will be canceld ,with the reason that some one else or an thirs party is trading or managing my accounts they closed my account as well as my brothers account ulso canceld for him his profit .

I was only allowed to withdraw my deposits. My profits on the 2 accounts with them(XM) was in total around 724usd.

I have been working very hard to make this profits i made trades in the night and stand up from sleeping to watch the trades that i placed ,and have do this by my self no one have traded my accounts I opened the trades by my self and managed the trade by my self.

There was some mistake with contacting them that was that i contacted them from my brothers wife email instead of my own email this was just by mistake
I hope this issue will be fixed soon
Thank you FPA
Mourad Hafid
Your account got terminated because of the violation. Did you try to contact them via live chat or phn regarding the same?

Hello Fx master yes i did try to contact them on the live chat several times talked with arabic department of Xm but they replyed to me with an email that i dont have to contact them about this issue again. the reply was in arabic. I ulso filled in an complaint form XM it self and ulso sended them but ulso no reply from them.
Mourad hafid

Attachments

• IMG_20230222_141210.jpg
    IMG_20230222_141210.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20230222_141210.jpg
    IMG_20230222_141210.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20230222_121407_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20230222_121407_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20230222_121438_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20230222_121438_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 38
Hello Fx master yes i did try to contact them on the live chat several times talked with arabic department of Xm but they replyed to me with an email that i dont have to contact them about this issue again. the reply was in arabic. I ulso filled in an complaint form XM it self and ulso sended them but ulso no reply from them.
Mourad hafid
Did you get your deposit back into your account?

I didn't use any app for trading . I Trade by my self based on finding strong support and resistance points.yes I replied to them I attached you the form that I filled in as an complain .
I have been working very hard to make this profits I stayed up in the night to watch the orders that I placed. And during the day. When orders where entered I was ulso busy with that ulso .
IMG_20230222_141210.jpg

I didn't use any app for trading . I Trade by my self based on finding strong support and resistance points.yes I replied to them I attached you the form that I filled in as an complain .
I have been working very hard to make this profits I stayed up in the night to watch the orders that I placed. And during the day. When orders where entered I was ulso busy with that ulso .View attachment 82455
@Chris Zacharia, can we have your attention here, please?

Have you read reviews of this company yet?

Or other stories here on the FPA forum?

Hello every one
I opened an account because my brother told me it's an trusted broker,I Traded the account by my own an my strategy was to find good areas oslf support and resistance and placed most of the time an pending order at this places to profit from this areas

Back