• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem XMtrade I need my deposit amount 3000 dollors. XMTRADE is very worst platform for Trading.

I am having an issue with a company

sankari

Recruit
XMTRADE is very worst platform for Trading. I have started with 60dollrs of 5000 INR..after one month they said me deposit 1000 dollars will return same amount in 10 to 15 days. But after 15days the withdrawal reached to 13000dollars due to Algo trading, then they said volume is reached only 43% only, so process the withdrawal informed to deposit again 1300 of 10% of withdrawal. After Deposit of volume 1300 next day saying to deposit commission amount of 1300 of 10% of withdrawal. I have send two many emails support team replied to pay atleast 650 or 600 dollars to process withdrawal. After Deposit of 634 dollars of commission there is no response from team and last one month no trading happen..I have send many emails, still no response...I didn't expect from this team
Very very worst team don't trade with the below people support team, Ajmal
Please anyone help me to get my deposit money back

Attachments

• XMTRADE-1.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
I need anyone help to get back my deposit amount of 3000 dollars and they should not cheate anyone like me. Please banned the XMtrade.in

XMTRADE is very worst platform for Trading. I have started with 60dollrs of 5000 INR..after one month they said me deposit 1000 dollars will return same amount in 10 to 15 days. But after 15days the withdrawal reached to 13000dollars due to Algo trading, then they said volume is reached only 43% only, so process the withdrawal informed to deposit again 1300 of 10% of withdrawal. After Deposit of volume 1300 next day saying to deposit commission amount of 1300 of 10% of withdrawal. I have send two many emails support team replied to pay atleast 650 or 600 dollars to process withdrawal. After Deposit of 634 dollars of commission there is no response from team and last one month no trading happen..I have send many emails, still no response...I didn't expect from this team
Very very worst team don't trade with the below people support team, Ajmal
Please anyone help me to get my deposit money back
Is that support on what's app chat?

Back