• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss XOptionsTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Everyone

I think that Xoptionstrading is a phony / sandbox trading platform. I am currently caught up in a case of fraud that involves both Fast-Signals and Xoptionstrading.

I think that the issue with Fast-Signals is well documented, but what no one seems to be getting is the fact that the "recommended" broker platforms are all fake. The code and layout of a number of platforms are all the same. So if you look at Citrades, Tradehits and Xoptions you will see a similarity, these are all platforms that are recommended by Fast-Signals.

The contact form seems to acknowledge the receipt of your request / query / withdrawal...but that's where it ends. I am unable to reach anyone from that system and right now, it looks like I've just been scammed out of $14000. Somehow, only Jenny Shaw seems to be able to "work" with Xoptions. The trading record, profits and loss and bonus allocation don't seem to add up.

I also have the questions and transcripts where Jenny from Fast Signals confirmed that she and her partners will "fix" my account. The scam is interrelated and Jenny Shaw (Fast-Signals) as well as Racheal Krstic (I imagine from Xoptions??) work together to get people to invest money in Xoptionstrading under the pretenses of having Fast Signals manage your account.

Once you make the deposit via Rachael Krstic you see the money reflecting in your XoptionsTrading account and you also see it grow day by day. At this point, everything would appear to be above board. Once you try and make a withdrawal its too late, they have your money and you cant do a withdrawal.

This is very bad platform.

Back