Xp Market. SCAM

Lillehamer

Recruit
Hallo i have trade whit XP Market for a wile, but then i have to whitdrauw my monney, it just pending for a loong time now, i have tryed to call them, but they never anwser the phone, i have talked to them on LIVE suport, sevel times, but nothing happen, and now they have blocked me, i can get to them anymore, the amaunt is not high, (231.63) but it ii wrong, so can i get some help here?????

Kim Madsen.
Denmark.

Hi Kim,
When did you send them the withdrawal request?
Have they answered any of your queries?
They are a white label of tradologic, how about you contact them to see why it's taking so much time?
Thanks,
Eddiger

Last edited:
That looks intreasting dear Eddiger not a word for now about them ,as i found very intreasting things,lets see how it developes
Kim please let us know there response ,any way 2 month is a long time for a withdrew ,maybe you should invite them to this thread that may speed things.

Whatever you do, don't open any trades. It would be sad if your platform locked up and you lost money.

Send them an invitation to join this discussion thread and explain the reason for the delay.

XPmarkets - representive.

even if its only a small amount but its still wrong, i hope they respond to you soon.

Dear traders,

Im Limor and I take care of the PR and marketing for Xp Markets and will like to help you resolve all your issues.
Please send your account info and the records of the conversation you had with our representives.
I will personaly investigate these complaints and report on the thread my findings.

All info please send to Limor@optiprofits.com

Thank you
Limor

Dear traders,

Im Limor and I take care of the PR and marketing for Xp Markets and will like to help you resolve all your issues.
Please send your account info and the records of the conversation you had with our representives.
I will personaly investigate these complaints and report on the thread my findings.

All info please send to Limor@optiprofits.com

Thank you
Limor

Please do so because your company's reputation is getting really low

Hi, Did you receivre your money back ?

I'm having the same issues with XP Market, it's been almost 3 month that I've sent all the information they ask me to have my payback. I sent all the info on november. They sent a email back saying they had all the information they needeed to proceed. Then, no news. I sent them email every 2 weeks, no news until janurary. They said, we are proceding as fast as possible. Then they said, your will have your money back next week, it's been almost 3 weeks... I chat with the support service, they said : When your withdrawal is approved , it take 14 business days to see the funds into your account. I ask them more information so they could explain why this is appening, no explaination !

Did you receive your money back finally ? I'm really disapointed and I don't recommand anybody dealing with XP market for those reasons.

this is an old thread, I advice u to open a new one stating your issue and details. and best of luck

Back