XP Markets - $11K withdrawal

Contact the people responsible for blocking bad websites. If someone there is willing to help, you could get xpmarkets.com blocked from inside of China.

First, China has no such department. Base times, even if you blocked it, he can immediately re-open a new domain name. Year, BET365 blocked numerous domain names.

I hate to break this to you, but if you search the web, you will find many cases where they will not return money to people. I am one of them, however, in my case, it was only $200. I do hope you successfully resolve your issue. Please post here and keep us updated on what happens.

Also, on 11 July 2013, the UK Financial Conduct Authority issued and advisory warning about XPMarkets. In short, they are not authorised to conduct business. Here is a link to their advisory.
XP Markets Ltd - Financial Conduct Authority

First, China has no such department. Base times, even if you blocked it, he can immediately re-open a new domain name. Year, BET365 blocked numerous domain names.

It's still worth a complaint. Forex and Binary brokers spend a lot of money building name recognition, so usually only have a handful of domain names.

Back