XP Markets - $11K withdrawal

ForexPeaceArmy,
I am hoping that you can help me resolve my situation. I opened an account with XP Markets on June 25th 2013. Over a course of week I deposited $10 000. I was in turn given $20K from XP markets as a bonus. Over the next two weeks I traded a little over $226K in volume, which satisfied the $200K trading volume requirement. Now that I am trying to withdrawal my what is left of this money, I am having a very difficult time. Allen, is my contact at XP markets, and he keeps telling me the money has been sent and it should show up shortly. I have called the my bank and they have not seen anything on their end. I have sent Allen, in excess of 20 emails, to which he may reply to 3 or 4 of them. I feel like he is just leading me on until I get discouraged enough to give up on my $11K. This is a large sum of money to me, and my original email from allen said the withdrawal would not exceed 3-6 days. It has been over two weeks now and he is becoming increasingly allusive.
Please help, any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I have screen shots of all my deposits and my trading volume. I have kept every email from allen. What can I do to get my money back?

Thank you,
Kindly,
Matt M

Last edited:
Hello, friends, what country you are? I am from China, and now China, all customers are unable to recover their money, you should soon see.Now there are many people in situations like you, including me.

Ask Allen for a TT copy or other tracking information. If he can't provide this, I'd consider that to be very strong evidence that no money has been wired.

Also, invite Allen to please join this thread and explain the delay.

I have every email he has sent and I have sent him. I have screen shots of every deposit and a list of all trades showing explicitly that I have met all trading volumes. I have questioned him on this tracking number and he doesn't reply. I am from Canada. Is there anything I can do to get this money back?

Hello Allen! Are you reading this? Send Matt a TT copy. Or, if you haven't really done the transfer yet, do it NOW and then send an apology along with a TT copy.

ForexPeaceArmy,
I am hoping that you can help me resolve my situation. I opened an account with XP Markets on June 25th 2013. Over a course of week I deposited $10 000. I was in turn given $20K from XP markets as a bonus. Over the next two weeks I traded a little over $226K in volume, which satisfied the $200K trading volume requirement. Now that I am trying to withdrawal my what is left of this money, I am having a very difficult time. Allen, is my contact at XP markets, and he keeps telling me the money has been sent and it should show up shortly. I have called the my bank and they have not seen anything on their end. I have sent Allen, in excess of 20 emails, to which he may reply to 3 or 4 of them. I feel like he is just leading me on until I get discouraged enough to give up on my $11K. This is a large sum of money to me, and my original email from allen said the withdrawal would not exceed 3-6 days. It has been over two weeks now and he is becoming increasingly allusive.
Please help, any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I have screen shots of all my deposits and my trading volume. I have kept every email from allen. What can I do to get my money back?

Thank you,
Kindly,
Matt M

so bad i have seen so many people face problems after sending withdrawal request . till withdrawal request is not sent everything seems fine.

Back