XP Markets is a SCAM... be aware!

Thank you for that,

I am very curious to see if they will accept the invitation and what they will say.

Last edited:
Hi Daviden1,

Are there any updates to this thread?
I am acting on behalf of a friend of mine (that has limited English language) that has similar problems with XPmarkets , he has requested a withdrawal and now no contact.

I live in London , UK and so that is their registered address I said I will try to help.
I came across your thread and wondered how you faired in your actions?

Here is a link to the amount he has in the acct :
Photo Album - Imgur

I have explained that he may get nothing back but if we can report the fraud it may stop others being taken by these criminals.

I have just started on this and I will do all the things suggested in this thread ASAP.

Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards.
Ross.

A friend was asked for banking details which they rejected after almost two months of waiting. You can request also to be paid by cheque. I wait to see if my friend gets paid before opening an account with them as their bonus appears to be the best.

A friend was asked for banking details which they rejected after almost two months of waiting. You can request also to be paid by cheque. I wait to see if my friend gets paid before opening an account with them as their bonus appears to be the best.

So a big bonus (available at nearly all brokers) would be enough to make you overlook multi-month delays in getting withdrawals?

Lol Just chat with them. check it out.........

Special this part (Clara: cause i ve checked your account and i can t see any probleme) the funniest things is I dont have Account with them :D

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with 'Clara'
Salim.*****@gmail.com: HI Clara, I`m waiting from last 20 mints
Salim.*****@gmail.com: Why Its took such a long time to connect live chat ?
Clara: hello
Clara: sorry we had a technical problem
Clara: how can i help you ?
Salim.*****@gmail.com: I would like to diver your attention over here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/24582-xp-markets-scam-aware-4.html
Salim.*****@gmail.com: can you please check and let me know what issue going on there ?
Salim.*****@gmail.com: and why there is no response from any Representative ?
Salim.*****@gmail.com: are you there ?
Clara: i odnt understand your question
Salim.*****@gmail.com: waiting for your reply from last 10 mints
Clara: how can i be helpfull ?
Salim.*****@gmail.com: please check this link
Salim.*****@gmail.com: there are issue with your company
Clara: do yu have an issue with the compamy ?
Salim.*****@gmail.com: yes its about your company
Salim.*****@gmail.com: Okay now I confirm that you are Scam Company and you are not giving satisfied answer to anyone.
Clara: I just asked you what is the issue with you ?
Clara: cause i ve checked your account and i can t see any probleme
Clara: its not helping me that you are sending me links , i want to understand if YOU are the one who has any issue
Clara: and you are not giving me any answe about it
Clara: which means , that i can not help you
Clara: if you are not telling me

Xp-Markets.jpg

Salim, chat agents can't be expected to discuss a client's issues with anyone who logs into live chat. Would you like anyone to be able to contact live chat at your broker and be able to discuss details of your trading account?

Salim, chat agents can't be expected to discuss a client's issues with anyone who logs into live chat. Would you like anyone to be able to contact live chat at your broker and be able to discuss details of your trading account?

I didnt told that I would like to discuss issue, I told them that please check the link and do needful and why no response there from your official representative. Thats it.

Chat agents also won't go out and investigate an issue. The client needs to go to chat to extend the invitation.

Back