XP Markets Scammers

Peaceman1

Recruit
On the 2/26/2013, I opened an account with XPMarket through recommendation. One Allen Creed called me to deposit money, he made me do it up to 3 times promising signals as a newbie giving me wrong signals. After a couple of weeks of trading with them and loosing, I figured out that they were scammers giving wrong signals. Since on the 3/16/2013 I asked to withdraw my money to no avail. I emailed, skyped, chatted, called support no more response. Sent several messages, they turned deaf ear..no response. A week from today will make it 3 months, and yet it took them minutes to get my money.

Send an invitation to every email address you have for them. Ask them to come to this thread and explain why they can't process your withdrawal.

Hi, do you have your money back, i'm having the same issue. I don't recommended anybody to trade with XP market. They haven't sent my money back since almost 3 month !

Hi, do you have your money back, i'm having the same issue. I don't recommended anybody to trade with XP market. They haven't sent my money back since almost 3 month !

this is a bit of an old thread, I recommend you open a new on stating the problem you encountered detailed and wait for response from other traders. and i hope you get your issue solved. best of luck, btw you can start by posting a review under XM markets to grab their attention. :)

Every trader should avoid any XP broker. 4XP broker has closed after getting money from traders.

It is good that I saw that thread there. One of my friends was anxious to deposit and trade there. I was lucky enough to keep them away from scam.

Dear Sergeant Major Pharaoh don't you think its enough alerts on XM, they steald money from me too, but in small ammount and I just don't care, but everyday reading all this in first page together with big advertisements from XM, its just annoying, respect yourself and FPA members

Dear Sergeant Major Pharaoh don't you think its enough alerts on XM, they steald money from me too, but in small ammount and I just don't care, but everyday reading all this in first page together with big advertisements from XM, its just annoying, respect yourself and FPA members

but not all members are having problem with XM then why did FPA stop their advertisements

my dear problematic foreign friend, you think that all 50 000 members must experience problems there, stop trolling the forums, this site is like court, more respect and less useless talk, read the laws and make more intelligent posts, please

my dear problematic foreign friend, you think that all 50 000 members must experience problems there, stop trolling the forums, this site is like court, more respect and less useless talk, read the laws and make more intelligent posts, please

i only clarify that - why will FPA want to stop their advertisements. FPA is getting money for advertisements and because u or any other person has problem with XP Markets that does not mean FPA will stop advertisements .
why FPA dont want to earn money thats all i want to say

Back