XP Markets Scammers

If traders have a real case and want the FPA to take action, they need to file Traders Court cases. More than one advertiser has had a ad contract cancelled and ended up with a scam finding.

i only clarify that - why will FPA want to stop their advertisements. FPA is getting money for advertisements and because u or any other person has problem with XP Markets that does not mean FPA will stop advertisements .
why FPA dont want to earn money thats all i want to say

well here's the issue: XP are too problematic, too many complaints...

Some of the ads you see are from advertising contracts. Others are served by google. I've sent a message to the advertising department asking if there is a contract with XP Markets or not. I should have the complete information by early next week.

It looks like any ads you see for XP Markets are coming in to unsold banner spots from google's adsense. I've asked advertising to see about blocking any more of those.

EDIT: Advertising says that there aren't any ads for XP Markets coming in by google. The only explanation anyone in Advertising can think of is that there are several existing contracts with a 3rd party ad agency. It is possible that one of those agencies changed the banners they are showing without informing the FPA. If you see a banner for XP Markets, please do the following...

1. Right click on the banner and copy the web address/url.
2. Take a screenshot. Save it, the FPA may ask you for a copy later.
3. Go to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Send in that web address with a note that it pointed to an XP Markets banner.

Last edited:
It looks like any ads you see for XP Markets are coming in to unsold banner spots from google's adsense. I've asked advertising to see about blocking any more of those.

EDIT: Advertising says that there aren't any ads for XP Markets coming in by google. The only explanation anyone in Advertising can think of is that there are several existing contracts with a 3rd party ad agency. It is possible that one of those agencies changed the banners they are showing without informing the FPA. If you see a banner for XP Markets, please do the following...

1. Right click on the banner and copy the web address/url.
2. Take a screenshot. Save it, the FPA may ask you for a copy later.
3. Go to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Send in that web address with a note that it pointed to an XP Markets banner.

he confused XM with XP.Thats my bet.

Back