• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

xp-trade.com

geoffrose

Recruit
I have been trading with this company for around 6 months. They have managed through my broker, a George Miller, probably fictitious name anyway. to double my account from its initial 12000 eu to 24000 eu. However, repeated requests for a partial withdrawal to him have produced promises but nil results. There is no way online to request this on their website so it has to be done through your broker.
I have messaged the company several times with nil response and can now only assume the whole thing is yet another scam. Anyone else dealt with this company please ? Brokers email is george.miller@xp-trade.com
The company claims to have been trading since 2012, but their name was only incorporated in 2018.

I have been trading with this company for around 6 months. They have managed through my broker, a George Miller, probably fictitious name anyway. to double my account from its initial 12000 eu to 24000 eu. However, repeated requests for a partial withdrawal to him have produced promises but nil results. There is no way online to request this on their website so it has to be done through your broker.
I have messaged the company several times with nil response and can now only assume the whole thing is yet another scam. Anyone else dealt with this company please ? Brokers email is george.miller@xp-trade.com
The company claims to have been trading since 2012, but their name was only incorporated in 2018.
Hello i got involved with xp-trade nov 07 2019 they played me bigtime .... my wife and i are in our 50's and i am a stroke survivor.
We live on very limited means.
Xp-trade knew all this but had no problem scamming me out of $35000 usd.
Xp-trade, maxiflex and bitandbuy are linked in this somehow.
Once i was on to them they stopped responding to me and then one day they just seem to vanish off the face of the earth.
I been going through hell the past 3 months .
Im tryingto find others that have been swindled by these scum to maybe compare notes. I have other names besides george miller. Probably aliases but nevertheless
Maybe us victims of these scumbags can band together and track them down .

Hello i got involved with xp-trade nov 07 2019 they played me bigtime .... my wife and i are in our 50's and i am a stroke survivor.
We live on very limited means.
Xp-trade knew all this but had no problem scamming me out of $35000 usd.
Xp-trade, maxiflex and bitandbuy are linked in this somehow.
Once i was on to them they stopped responding to me and then one day they just seem to vanish off the face of the earth.
I been going through hell the past 3 months .
Im tryingto find others that have been swindled by these scum to maybe compare notes. I have other names besides george miller. Probably aliases but nevertheless
Maybe us victims of these scumbags can band together and track them down .

thanks. i lost a lot less than you. i have a company now telling me they are compiling a legal case against xp trade and its owners and asked for info on mine. they have not asked for money yet and i have told them i have none but would pay them a %age from the funds returned which they seemed to accept. i will post any updates or result.

thanks. i lost a lot less than you. i have a company now telling me they are compiling a legal case against xp trade and its owners and asked for info on mine. they have not asked for money yet and i have told them i have none but would pay them a %age from the funds returned which they seemed to accept. i will post any updates or result.
What date was your last communication with george?
Did you talk to others besides him?

Back