XRP Intraday Bull

Would you take a look at XRP. What a trade this one is turning out to be. Currently trading at $1.29 thats 6700+ pips and over 100% return if you also bought the coin physically too. Not a bad return for a few weeks of holding a trade at all. Now to manage the positions, ive taken my money back out which I used to buy XRP and letting the rest run. My trade is already locked in with profits at just under the $1 mark so now its a waiting game, as I believe the court case news is coming soon so defo one to watch out for. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all. Today I thought I would share my buying area for XRP. I believe buying XRP under $1 is a great purchase. There has been much said about this coin and once the court battle finishes I can see this coin raise in price significantly. Even last year we saw a great rise in price. So this freshly demand zone created is where I am placing longs, and also buying the coin physically. Extra confluence with the trend line I can see a nice push from here. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, hope you had a good trading week. Seeing as It's the weekend it is a good time to check in on some crypto. Today XRP is the flavor, and as we can see price is moving very well. I am really starting to see a few coins moving totally different to Bitcoin now, that being XRP and ETH. Both have a more bullish structure then BTC currently. Price is breaking above the previous higher high currently giving us a nice sight for XRP to continue moving upwards. We could possibly look to get a trade on the next higher low formed. But it is also nice to mark out on the chart where you bought the coin to HODL so you can see when profit's are coming, does anyone else do the same? Will throw a trade out if the structure continues. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, hope you are all having a good weekend. Just having another check in on XRP today. Is this coin setting the new path way? It seems ETH and XRP are making better moves towards being fully bullish than BTC . XRP made a nice breakout of the resistance zone of .38c in September. We have since seen a double top and drop back in price and what seems to of tested the former resistance which looks to be flipped to a support level now. Had the buy option there for week or so now, so if you had a limit order set it was a good catch. if not there may be chance we will drop a little lower before another push north. Good prices to buy XRP around here. Will update again next week or so GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back