XRP Intraday Bull

Well the hype train didn't last long for XRP in the recent bull pushes on crypto. We broker trend and saw some serious strong supply come in and price is being pushed down. But what i do see very often is price will come down to the 0.20C areas and then we see it pushed up. So my ideal area is down at the 0.28c demand area. Great strong demand area to buy in and get a good amount of pips from it. 1:6 R:R on that zone so lets keep watching for now see where price finds support. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. Looking back on XRP today, even with their court case they are making moves on getting their technology into different sectors. Price action is bullish at the moment with XRP but i think it wont be too long before we get a nice little bull run. Currently making lower lows and lower highs. Look to buy in the demand areas and we could catch the run for ourselves. Obviously the cheaper we buy the better. GLIYF
Screenshot_22.png

What’s been happening to xrp, I don’t think it’s going to get anywhere near the value it was.

If it comes back to the 25c area I'll jump back on board for sure! Until then, I'll just be watching

Good evening all. Hope everyone's having as best of a weekend they can. today been looking at XRP. We have been waiting for price to hit the demand zones below to get a good strong buy in. But we have seen a couple of strong bullish momentum candles happen recently. But they have wicked right out still showing selling pressure. If price closes back inside this wedge then I think it will get squeezed, which is one of my favorite ways to trade in the winning direction. Hopefully it comes back down and breaks below the the demand zones below so we can get a good price to get in on. Keep watching for now and patience will pay, just be ready for the cheaper buy zones. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back