XRP Intraday Bull

bigbax699

Corporal
Ripple/XRP always seems to be the last to move in the crypto space. Bitcoin looks to be going bullish so i thin kwe will see similar movement from XRP. My shorter moving averages have bioth crossed my long term average, so i think we will see some bullish movement from here after wicking out from the support zone just below at 0.23c. Targeting previous high with a return of 1:2 R:R. GLIYF

I wish I'd seen this earlier. It's already started climbing

Was looking for buys last time i looked at XRP. But we got a clear drop through trend so there was no good entry for a buy. No we have what looks like a nice classic break and re-test. Moving averages are just about to cross downwards which is a good indication we could see further downwards action. Wait for the bear candle to form and price action before pulling the trigger. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

I may look to buy back in around the $0.20 area then.....

My xrp are worth slightly less than when I bought them but it's a good one to buy loads of

Not all crypto follows BTC . Looking back at XRP today and i wouldnt mind shorting from this zone. We can clearly see bitcoin has had a lovely bull push lately but XRP yet again doesnt follow suit. We can clearly see it doesnt like pushing past the 0.26c price. rejected many times so a nice 1:2 R:R intraday trade could be on the cards here. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Candle yesterday after you posted that screen shot was an interesting one! Looked good but then today made back nearly all of the loss. All crypto seems to be on the march today though so may yet play out.

Update on the XRP sell i took. We could see it didnt want to push past the .26c price point, so the sell was on for me. Its going to plan so far and 1733 points in profit so far. i have moves my SL to entry on this position just to give me spome protection, but should see price hit TP projection zone. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Update on the XRP sell i took. We could see it didnt want to push past the .26c price point, so the sell was on for me. Its going to plan so far and 1733 points in profit so far. i have moves my SL to entry on this position just to give me spome protection, but should see price hit TP projection zone. GLIYFView attachment 58867
Wanting to drop below 0.20 so I can buy back in

Back