• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Xtrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
I am starting a class action against Xtrade - far too many people have been scammed and continuing to be scammed.

Class Action against XTrade get in touch

I am starting a class action against Xtrade - far too many people have been scammed and continuing to be scammed.

Class Action against XTrade get in touch

Hi advent, I got scammed as well. It´s very obvious and I have video proof. How can I join the class action or get in touch with you? Any information how I schould proceed would be very helpfull

Guys . Xtrade is a fraud company . Please dont deposit your money . I lost all my money trading with them in a single day . They are big fraud . Contact me at REMOVED for clear proof .

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have evidence or other useful information, post it publicly so everyone can benefit. Otherwise, some people may worry that you are a recovery room scammer.

Dear Sanoj and others

I was scammed for a lot of money, at the end of the day we are told never to listen to trade signals of brokers.etc

I contacted winchargeback and after reviewing my case said they could not help me and learn from the lesson. I then contacted Phoenix Advisors who took my case on and I recovered about 30% of my money in a settlement with Xtrade. I could have gone for more and pursued it further but the stress of it beat me which I believe brokers rely on you breaking down in stress to pursue claims. I am not an employee of Phoenix but I can honestly say that now I have won part of my money back and they have helped at least 2 others that if you use them for your Xtrade issue the chances of a recovery has dramatically increased for you.

For sure you will lose your money with XTRADE within 2 days if you really have no idea about trading and to be a beginner like what happened with me. they will be so happy to deal with beginners as they are really professional to convince you to deposit more and more and more money whereas its not allowed to them to convince any of their customers to deposit. Understood that they are not allowed to communicate with UAE residence, but they are breaking this rule and getting in touch with UAE residence. moreover they are that much good in lying and convincing that you will believe they are your guardian angel. in beginning they will show you that you are winning and then they will ask you to deposit more money so you will open new positions in trading and they promise you for bigger and bigger profits and withdraw those profits within 24 hours, so base on their promises and their sweet talking style you will deposit immediately. and then they tell you that your account become 1 of the best accounts in XTRADE where the losses are NIL and you will trade only on the profits which you made and will not touch the principle amount. for above period you will be dealing with 1 guy from XTRADE "the account manager" in the very next day after depositing big amounts someone else will call you saying that "your account manager asked to call you to open new positions". this new guy will be with you in the call and once you open new position, he will simply will tell you that the margin is very low and therefore you have to deposit more money to save yourself from loss. and if you cannot deposit, they will again try to convince you to deposit immediately, if you don't, then simply they will say that you have to help your self otherwise you will lose whole your money. so if you deposit or no, the conclusion is that you will lose your money with them in both situations. just be aware and do not trust them under any circumstances. I can share both email and whatsapp communication with them.

I believe that they know how to suck investors blood and whole their money in a very nice way where the investors will feel the pain after they lose they savings and for sure they have special member in their team who are putting these kind of nasty strategies.

Back