XTRADE IS A BIG SCAM !!!!!!!! PLEASE STAY AWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanoj1981

Recruit
Dear All ,

My name is Sanoj Sukumaran. One day i got a call from a trading company called Xtrade.com and they told me about the financial markets and the trading platform. They told me that Xtrade is the most trusted trading platform in the world and Football Player Cristiano Ronaldo is their brand ambassador. I made an investment of USD 1000 to start with the trading account and then i made another investment of USD4000. I lost all the complete deposit with the help of their trading advisor Mr Sanjay Kumar. After that he stopped responding to my calls and emails. I know my loss was big , but i was looking for an alternate option to recover my loss. After that another agent called me from Xtrade Scam ( I would like to call it like that ) and he connected me to another account manager ******* Mr Zahid Khan. He asked to make a small deposit to start recovering my previous loss and he claimed himself as the champion of xtrade . He made me deposit around 24K USD in total to maintain the marging and one fine day i could see that i lost all my money in the position he forced me to open. It took me some time to realize that its a fraud company. After losing all my money, my account manager ******* stopped responding to my calls , Skype messages and emails and my account and my account got blocked for some reason which i don't know. I have attached the proof of my deposit and the screenshot showing the status of my account

Please pass this message to everyone and post it in all social networking sites such as facebook, instagram, twitter etc to help people from losing their money in such fraud company. I am a bankrupt now and i lost my life and career.

Attachments

• xtrade-001.jpg
    xtrade-001.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 12
  • xtrade.jpg
    xtrade.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Xtrade2.jpg
    Xtrade2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 12
Dear All ,

My name is Sanoj Sukumaran. One day i got a call from a trading company called Xtrade.com and they told me about the financial markets and the trading platform. They told me that Xtrade is the most trusted trading platform in the world and Football Player Cristiano Ronaldo is their brand ambassador. I made an investment of USD 1000 to start with the trading account and then i made another investment of USD4000. I lost all the complete deposit with the help of their trading advisor Mr Sanjay Kumar. After that he stopped responding to my calls and emails. I know my loss was big , but i was looking for an alternate option to recover my loss. After that another agent called me from Xtrade Scam ( I would like to call it like that ) and he connected me to another account manager ******* Mr Zahid Khan. He asked to make a small deposit to start recovering my previous loss and he claimed himself as the champion of xtrade . He made me deposit around 24K USD in total to maintain the marging and one fine day i could see that i lost all my money in the position he forced me to open. It took me some time to realize that its a fraud company. After losing all my money, my account manager ******* stopped responding to my calls , Skype messages and emails and my account and my account got blocked for some reason which i don't know. I have attached the proof of my deposit and the screenshot showing the status of my account

Please pass this message to everyone and post it in all social networking sites such as facebook, instagram, twitter etc to help people from losing their money in such fraud company. I am a bankrupt now and i lost my life and career.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hi Sanjay,
I have been trading with several platforms for the past 2years I have been trading with Xtrade.com. First am sorry for your experience as someone who experienced losses of nearly $80 k. Just like me and am sure many others who have lost some money. We are quick to run as call everything a Scam without considering some the things we did or did not do to protect our investment. I just wanted to disagree with you politely that I don't think Xtrade.com is a scam. They refunded my money when I asked for it Sure it took 2 weeks I thought then that they were trying to steal my money but I did not have one document which they need for something called Anti-theft or something like that.

So, in a nutshell, there are different account managers it is our duty as traders to know which is which and not to risk capital just because someone says so. If you are not sure to ask for a second opinion do your research. they may have different leverage or prices due to the types of contract but it is not a scam. # am not a troll either. So to all do your homework there isn't a broker without a bad review out there some a grievous RED LIGHT reviews and most are from sour treader venting.

If you know or learn what to do you may limit your losses and make a nice profit.

cheers

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi there .i think this is the best retail broker you can. I like there platform I traded with it for an investor from Albania .it is secure sold and fast in execution and spreads are so small you can scalp easily .although you need to practice at first on it require flash as i remember and most trader in Europe professional one use it i think we don't see comments because they are really satisfied .u can use it to trade large volumes i used it to trade from 10 - 30 lots per trade it was great days.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hi Sanjay,
I have been trading with several platforms for the past 2years I have been trading with Xtrade.com. First am sorry for your experience as someone who experienced losses of nearly $80 k. Just like me and am sure many others who have lost some money. We are quick to run as call everything a Scam without considering some the things we did or did not do to protect our investment. I just wanted to disagree with you politely that I don't think Xtrade.com is a scam. They refunded my money when I asked for it Sure it took 2 weeks I thought then that they were trying to steal my money but I did not have one document which they need for something called Anti-theft or something like that.

So, in a nutshell, there are different account managers it is our duty as traders to know which is which and not to risk capital just because someone says so. If you are not sure to ask for a second opinion do your research. they may have different leverage or prices due to the types of contract but it is not a scam. # am not a troll either. So to all do your homework there isn't a broker without a bad review out there some a grievous RED LIGHT reviews and most are from sour treader venting.

If you know or learn what to do you may limit your losses and make a nice profit.

cheers

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hi Jack and Sanjay,

I have to agree with Jack on this one... It's so easy to call "scam" for pretty much everything. I also did not trusted in the beginning. Went on google and saw a ton of bad reviews. I confess that I was both scared and skeptical. Xtrade provided me with an account manager who took the time to explain me about how trading works and about the forums that are created by a broker who is trying to put all the companies down. It actually makes sense when you start to review closely some members... But hey! Maybe they're paid for it so, let them do their job... ;)

I have studied, spent long hours reading materials until I felt ready. Spoke with my account manager and told him that I didn't wanted to use my debit or credit card so he has suggested me other options. I started slow (Let's not forget that trading involves risk and capital loss. It's quite explicit in every single piece of information but people tend to forget it) and I started making small money. I'm not going to lie here... Also had some losses but, then again, due to the "don't be greedy" attitude, my losses were not that big. I am now (and after almost 5 years working with Xtrade) withdrawing profits almost in a daily basis. Superb web site and amazing support team. Just bear in mind that not everything you see online is real.

Have a great day

Creating a new account just for praising company lead to suspicious activity. I would suggest sharing some evidence or you can share a link of the thread with one of your account managers to take a look about the issue.

Dear All ,

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Also, check this "New Traders Court" to understand how FPA new Voting system works.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.xtrade.com/support/contact
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12604/www.xtrade.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/XTrade

https://twitter.com/XTrade

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_dJxZyCjpE3N_zc76H1L-A/feed

https://plus.google.com/+Xtrade_Online

https://www.linkedin.com/company/xtrade-group

https://www.instagram.com/xtrade/

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution to your problem, Best Of Luck :)

Creating a new account just for praising company lead to suspicious activity. I would suggest sharing some evidence or you can share a link of the thread with one of your account managers to take a look about the issue.
Hi!

I'm sorry if my message gives you that idea. Honestly, I have nothing but good things to say about them. If for some reason you believe that I have created a new account just to praise whatever company, please feel free to follow me on FB or some photography pages that I am in to verify...

The reason why I wrote it was due to the fact that I was checking randomly and found that there are people who have 0 knowledge of trading and call everything a scam. One in specific was creating a "action class group" on his website. I went to see and I laughed with the content... All the comments were about how good the person was writing. Several comments the same just changing the account (fake as hell but hey, there's a market for everything, right?)

I will keep "praising" and using my experience with the companies I work with (including Canon for my photography business - yeah, I'm a photographer who likes trading) to comment on some post that does not represent the reality in any way, shape or form...

Regarding proof, you do have a valid point over there. But allow me to rebut it with one simple thing: When people say that they were "scammed", can they show why? Can they just follow the procedures that are available before a person joins? This reminds me of Coinbase in the beginning, to be honest... Everyone complaining that the payments were not going but in reality they were receiving it. Sharing my data here? Seriously? For what? To receive a bunch of spam emails from God knows who? No thanks... If someone has an issue, just file a complaint to the appropriate regulator and ask for a chargeback. Since the company is licensed, one can claim up to 20k€ once all evidences are there. If the "scam" is just "smoke", I'm sorry but I will not stand quiet and smile...

Hope my message was clear. I'm not here to defend the company A, B or C but only to have my experience and opinion heard. If this forum is only to talk negative BS about companies instead, then I have nothing to do here...

Thank you,
Mário

FPA Forums Team and Review Moderation Team Notes: Here are some facts...

XTrade has a history of fake positive reviews.

Many of the reviews approved are complaints about withdrawal issues, not over clients blaming the broker for their own decisions.

XTrade is regulated by the IFSC. The most this regulator does is throw companies out.

Chargebacks only apply to credit and debit card deposits. They cannot be used to recover profits or deposits made by other methods. They often fail to recover deposits even in cases of obvious fraud.

No one asked you to publicly share your email address.

Your account is the 3rd one to join the FPA just to praise XTrade in this thread.

If you want to praise XTrade, don't attack other reviewers and forums posters. Instead, leave a review and don't give incorrect location information like you did last time.

If the person who started this thread returns, it can be reopened. For now, we are locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back