Xtrade is a scam Broker don't join!!!

julie4444

Private
This is really bad what happened to me this morning.Yesterday noon time I opened a trade I sold wheat.
Today early morning I found out that they closed my trade because of low margin.Suddenly I saw that they deceived me as wheat price never went to the level of 484,75 level early morning, its gone to 484,50, not more than that>But it stated on my closed trades its closed at the level of 484,75.Its very bad as they noticed that wheat price gonna fall and they did not give a chance to succeed, and closed it.Now the price of wheat dropped a lot this morning.And guess they asked me to deposit money:))))

I really want my money back and a resolution for this problem.I went to investing.com and check the candle stick and it wheat level nevet went to 484,75 level last night .I have contacted the broker several times, no any reply back for more than a week, what sort of broker is this? I really wonder....

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really bad what happened to me this morning.Yesterday noon time I opened a trade I sold wheat.
Today early morning I found out that they closed my trade because of low margin.Suddenly I saw that they deceived me as wheat price never went to the level of 484,75 level early morning, its gone to 484,50, not more than that>But it stated on my closed trades its closed at the level of 484,75.Its very bad as they noticed that wheat price gonna fall and they did not give a chance to succeed, and closed it.Now the price of wheat dropped a lot this morning.And guess they asked me to deposit money:))))

I really want my money back and a resolution for this problem.I went to investing.com and check the candle stick and it wheat level nevet went to 484,75 level last night .I have contacted the broker several times, no any reply back for more than a week, what sort of broker is this? I really wonder....

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Hmm very interesting the broker has sent me a message today calling me dear sir!!! and told that will refund money back which I deposited, But what about the profit I made, wheat price was going in my direction to profit, but they deceived me and closed wheat earlier just for me not to benefit in few hours time.Well its quite unsatisfactory really, they would not even think to give me deposit back if I was wrong and they were right, the point is they do this to escape from a legal problem, just quickly---dear sir:)) get your deposit back:))
Is it Forex standard for TRADING REALLY? Is it right? Thanks
I made some money with other 2 trades and want to get that profit too, not just deposit, my time is precious..

Last edited:
Try sticking to well known, long-established, well rated, and well regulated brokers.

What's the typical spread on wheat?

Hmm very interesting the broker has sent me a message today calling me dear sir!!! and told that will refund money back which I deposited, But what about the profit I made, wheat price was going in my direction to profit, but they deceived me and closed wheat earlier just for me not to benefit in few hours time.Well its quite unsatisfactory really, they would not even think to give me deposit back if I was wrong and they were right, the point is they do this to escape from a legal problem, just quickly---dear sir:)) get your deposit back:))
Is it Forex standard for TRADING REALLY? Is it right? Thanks
I made some money with other 2 trades and want to get that profit too, not just deposit, my time is precious..
I am doing a class action against them - interested?

Back