XTRADE SCAM £100,000 - NEED HELP

Hey! First report of the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman doing ANYTHING other than delaying. Too bad it's not for the full amount.

Xtrade are not relay regulated, they putted fake regulation licenses on their website.
If the company was really regulated the "broker" was not allowed to give you signals or to say to you on what you open positions...

in your case the "broker" found out that you wanted to withdraw and "helped" you to delete your account because he found out that you will not deposit any more money... it is the regular thing that "broker" (it is just sales guys) do when the client asks to withdraw big sum..

I lost in 6 different companies money, but manged to recover it. Because when they company is not relay regulated the money is not leaving to the market.. its stays inside the company.

So please advise me here - how is the best way to recover the money from xtrade?

I managed to get out what was left of my equity after major lossess - but all lost on advise they said.

I need help , I told them i wanted to do SHARE TRADING AND FX . Make around 1K /day max less risk
Initialy i started my account with 1K
But Account manager put my money in indices DAX uprise and made 20K last tuesday was very happy.
She had an ITALY30 position which was losing in the morning she asked for 10K from 7 - 11pm she kept asking for 10k funds to save postion. I got dupped and ended up placing 40K by midday.
XTRADE kept complaining about docs .
I asked them to withdraw funds on tues 8,9,10,11 sept and stop trading but they didnt.
PLace stop loss postions on thursday which grew to 50K by friday.
My positions were closed by xtrade 70k PROFIT was in my account but I was still unable to withdraw funds .On Friday Afternoon 11th sept2015.
LOSS £90K due to bad advise and negligence of the xtrade company.
IF DOCS NOT COMPLETE NO TRADING SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED. (ALL VOID)
UNABLE TO WITHDRAW PROFITS NO TRADYING SHOULD BEEN ALLOWED
NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT.-
SERIOUS NEGLIGENCE FROM XTRADE CAUSING £100000 losses to me,

Can anyone help . I dont know what to do.
Any help will be appreciated
what happened did you get your money back?

Hello, Rajmadaher. I, too, was badly scammed by XTRADE and in particular, Mark Adams. I don't have the funds to hire lawyers but I would like to get in touch with Phoenix Advisors to explore the possibility that they would take up my case. I would like to hear from you ASAP please. Befraca
did you get anywhere?

I need help , I told them i wanted to do SHARE TRADING AND FX . Make around 1K /day max less risk
But Account manager put my money in indices DAX uprise and made 20K last tuesday was very happy.
She had an ITALY30 position which was losing in the morning she asked for 10K from 7 - 11pm she kept asking for 10k funds to save postion. I got dupped and ended up placing 40K by midday.
I asked them to withdraw funds on tues 8,9,10,11 sept and stop trading but they didnt.
My positions were closed by xtrade 70k PROFIT was in my account but I was still unable to withdraw funds .On Friday Afternoon 11th sept2015.
NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT.-

Its a big scam

Attachments

• xtrade.jpg
    xtrade.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 0
NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT.-

Why would you let your account manager trade for you?

Back